Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Coffee Addicts' Hangout

meg1234
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 17618

Level 1.34

Dec 2006

Old Jan 1, 2007, 11:07 AM #26 of 36
Cool

Yeah, I drink Folgers too, but I like it. I like my coffee with cream and sugar too, one or two cups a morning, but no more than that or I'm wired for the rest of the day.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
deadsky
Thrasher

Member 18159

Level 8.46

Jan 2007

Old Jan 13, 2007, 08:45 PM Local time: Jan 14, 2007, 01:45 AM #27 of 36
I take my coffee black, no sugar. I can't drink it with anything in, it doesn't taste right otherwise. I think currently my favourite bean is Guatemala Elephant, it's a strong roast with a slight under taste of chocolate.
Instant wise, it just needs to be bitter and sludge like

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
franposis
yoink

Member 18158

Level 7.77

Jan 2007

Old Jan 15, 2007, 04:20 PM Local time: Jan 15, 2007, 09:20 PM #28 of 36
Good strong, dark roasted, Italian blend coffee. Black. Smooth and round, a hint of bitter but not too much. I don't drink coffee as much as I used to but I still usually have one a day. ^_^

Obviously Starbucks America is different from any Starbucks I've ever been too, both in England and Japan. It's always seemed weak as dishwater and with the taste to boot to me! Brand wise, Costa has always been the nicest.

Most amazing jew boots
deadsky
Thrasher

Member 18159

Level 8.46

Jan 2007

Old Jan 15, 2007, 04:57 PM Local time: Jan 15, 2007, 09:57 PM #29 of 36
Good strong, dark roasted, Italian blend coffee. Black. Smooth and round, a hint of bitter but not too much. I don't drink coffee as much as I used to but I still usually have one a day. ^_^

Obviously Starbucks America is different from any Starbucks I've ever been too, both in England and Japan. It's always seemed weak as dishwater and with the taste to boot to me! Brand wise, Costa has always been the nicest.
Glad I'm not the only one to think that about Starbucks UK, I tend to go to Costa or if I really want bitter coffee Cafe Nero
Not many cafes in England have coffee as strong as I like, the best coffee I've had was in Prague.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Jan 17, 2007, 06:21 AM Local time: Jan 17, 2007, 04:21 AM #30 of 36
For some strange reason, I really like the taste of instant coffee. Somehow it tastes fresher to me (or close enough to freshly ground coffee) than brewed coffee from grounds that have been ground god knows when.

I usually drink about 2 - 3 cups a day, no more than that. I'll have my usual morning coffee at work between 9AM - 10AM and then another cup around tea time between 2PM - 4PM. I try to limit myself to drinking tea after that.

I'm a big fan of cafe con leche (Enceph, feel free to correct my punctuation / accents needed). My mother used to heat up milk for me, sweeten it with a little sugar, and then add a teaspoon of instant coffee. She said it was "milk-coffee" popular to kids my age. I always thought coffee was a "grown up" thing when I was little, so when she first introduced it to me at the age of 10 it was like being welcomed into the world of "young adults" so to speak. Damn my mother and her tactics. lol. I was actually a reaaaally mature kid for my age when I was little (something about being responsible for your 4-year old sister's every action probably had something to do with it), but I still blame my own early addiction to coffee for my height difficiency.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
happyskrillz
jajajaja

Member 18503

Level 3.20

Jan 2007

Old Jan 20, 2007, 05:48 PM #31 of 36
I don't normally make coffee since I'm not a fan of crystallized coffee grounds; however, I am a big fan of Dunkachinos. If I do find myself with just normal coffee I have to drink it black. When I went to Italy they had the most amazing espresso double shots. I could feel my brain percolating with caffeine.

FELIPE NO
"Motion pictures and weapons of war... Science has created them both. So while others point their barrels,
I'll have my camera... Offering fantastic dreams of other worlds just beyond our reach..."
parKbench
chunin

Member 17747

Level 13.94

Jan 2007

Old Feb 4, 2007, 08:21 PM #32 of 36
I don't normally make coffee since I'm not a fan of crystallized coffee grounds; however, I am a big fan of Dunkachinos.
They discontinued Dunkachinos in my area, replaced it with White Hot Chocolate.

At work they call me the Dunkin Man. I go on runs to Dunkin Donuts at least twice a day. I think all together, I have about 3 cups of coffee everyday. I need at least one, if I don't have a cup in the morning, I get a headache.

In the summer I sometimes get a Caramel Iced Latte...I swear, after the first sip, I can actually HEAR my heart pumping....

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Deepcove
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 19885

Level 1.00

Feb 2007

Old Feb 19, 2007, 02:35 PM #33 of 36
I'm addicted to coffee... it's no joke if I don't drink at least one a day I have migraines...
I usually buy my coffee at the student coffee shop at my college, it's organic equitable south american coffee (the country's name has many 'a's in it)
but I prefer a strong italian grain.

I drink coffee for every occasion. in the morning I enjoy a good creamy coffee with a nice aroma to help me start the day. I'll take a cup at lunch time, espresso most of the time.
after diner, I'll have another cup to help me focus in my studying, if I'm not studying, I'll still take a cup but chances are Bailey's will be added

people find me weird... but I can only take an espresso at it's purest blackest form. And a normally infused coffee I need cream and sugar in it... I do not really trust coffee shops... if I do not know exactly where the grains are from, I'm not taking any chances and add cream and sugar
when I buy special grains, then it's black to smell and taste the different aromas

at that, I just finished my second cup of the day, I need a third one!

enjoy your coffee!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
NeoBelhelmel
Confused Negotiator

Member 18242

Level 4.50

Jan 2007

Old Feb 19, 2007, 02:45 PM #34 of 36
Coffee <3

It's kind of sad how a freakishly large fraction of my weekly budget goes into buying Starbucks drinks. Most of my long class days require at least two cups of coffee to go to completion, and they have to be the ground-right-there-by-the-barista variety. Never really was a fan of the ground stuff.

Then again, I also get those super complicated drinks because black coffee is too mouth-killing for my tastes. At least it lets me run a chance for a free drink, though...

Me: "Yeah, let me have a double-cup-venti-extra-hot-triple-hazelnut mocha."
*five minutes later*
Barista: "...wha?"

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Showtime.
Now using: Roger Smith Av #11
yuna00
Chocobo

Member 305

Level 9.10

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2007, 09:22 PM Local time: Feb 19, 2007, 06:22 PM #35 of 36
mmmm....coffee....

i usually put tons of sugar in mine, then add some milk, and come coffee-mate. this is the instant kind, i might add.

as for the perk stuff, still lots of sugar, not as much milk, and not as much coffee-mate.

if i'm at a Vietnamese restaurant, i always go for the Vietnamese iced coffee. strong as heck, but it's good!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
parKbench
chunin

Member 17747

Level 13.94

Jan 2007

Old Feb 19, 2007, 09:40 PM #36 of 36
if i'm at a Vietnamese restaurant, i always go for the Vietnamese iced coffee. strong as heck, but it's good!
OMG, I want to try one now! There is nothing as perfect in this world as iced coffee.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Coffee Addicts' Hangout