Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Final Fantasy VIII Piano OST.
Closed Thread

White
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 4346

Level 1.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 12:31 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2006, 08:31 AM #1 of 2
Exclamation Final Fantasy VIII Piano OST.

Hello, Can you help me :1zhelp: , I need Texts for Final Fantasy VIII Piano OST. I Play piano Well, and i want to learn this compositions on Piano. Can you help me and give me Links to Piano Texts. Thank You.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Franky Mikey
Bonkler

Member 6

Level 39.27

Feb 2006

Old Mar 31, 2006, 12:41 AM Local time: Mar 31, 2006, 06:41 AM #2 of 2
Hello, I think you'll find what you need here: http://www.gamingforce.com/forums/mu...eet-music.html

Closing this since it's not really in the proper place.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Final Fantasy VIII Piano OST.