Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Does anybody know the soundtrack of CoD: Modern Warfare 2?

Hamu-Sumo

Member 1998

Level 23.00

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2010, 10:32 AM Local time: Jan 7, 2010, 05:32 PM #1 of 2
Does anybody know the soundtrack of CoD: Modern Warfare 2?

Hiho!

I just read that it's planned to bring the soundtrack of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to the stores but because I'm always sceptical to Western VGM I wonder if anyone of you can say a few words about the soundtrack. The only fact I know is that it's composed by Hans Zimmer what sounds really nice to me but... yeah, you know?

Thanks in advance!

Hamu

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Best Song Contest 2014 Winner
Musashi: Samurai Legend - Aeolic Guardian
composed by Masashi Hamauzu

Me @ last.fm | Ultimate Video Game Composers List | VGM Lounge (German)
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Jan 9, 2010, 05:00 PM Local time: Jan 9, 2010, 02:00 PM #2 of 2
There are other composers that worked on it. From what I recall of the credits, Zimmer only did the main theme.

Of course I do remember liking some of the music, so it would be nice to have a soundtrack release.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Does anybody know the soundtrack of CoD: Modern Warfare 2?