Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Fuck you Diss
Strange Sunset 9 64.29%
House 6 42.86%
Tower Defense - 1st Battle 5 35.71%
Deadman's Gun 4 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

R1P5: A Dead Man leaves his House to defend the Tower at the Strange Sunset

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 27, 2017, 10:48 PM #1 of 4
R1P5: A Dead Man leaves his House to defend the Tower at the Strange Sunset

Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha - Strange Sunset

Get the Flash Player to play this audio file:
(Download Link)

VERSUS

Link's Awakening - House

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Sonic Unleashed - Tower Defense - 1st Battle

(Download Link)

VERSUS

Red Dead Redemption - Deadman's Gun

(Download Link)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2017, 10:43 AM Local time: Aug 7, 2017, 08:43 AM #2 of 4
looooooooooooool

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2017, 05:55 PM #3 of 4
I don't remember there being tower defense in Sonic Unleashed...I would've recalled raging at that as well.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by SuperSonic; Aug 7, 2017 at 06:03 PM.
Jolteon

Member 35682

Level 17.53

Apr 2010

Old Aug 9, 2017, 02:29 AM #4 of 4
Strange Sunset has the 'sounds like it was composed by a super sweep person' vibe and that is a really good vibe (Ayako saso yes thank yoiu) I love how chill and jazz piano and chill synth sweep chords and "music to listen to to chill when there's a sunset but people are fighting with you" music

Link's house is just a slow arp with a delay echo and nothing else, but i like how there's one bar of 3/8 to break up the 6/8 at the end 'loop point' It picks A Lot of the "neat notes" that are more interesting than the not. It Does A Good Job Evoking "chords" even though there is only ever one note at a time by picking the cool notes and emotion progresion (links)

I like REVERSE sounds. "island" "big chords" "good sounds designsg" I like it a lot it does things I like. the progression flipping between maj and min all the time makes it really "happy music" with lots of "memorable moments"

Deadman's Gun might be my least favorite track in the contest I've listened to so far.......... It's like that "straightforward overused chord progression" except not one of the overused ones that I like and it's like empty there's nothing in it except for the boring guitar chord changings and boys singing not fun MECHANISM OF TRUTH :<

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
time

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > msuic contest > bracket > R1P5: A Dead Man leaves his House to defend the Tower at the Strange Sunset