Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Which Deadly Sin Are You?

LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old May 20, 2010, 09:59 AM Local time: May 20, 2010, 06:59 AM #1 of 41
Sloth and Lust, probably.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka
LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2010, 05:02 PM Local time: Jun 15, 2010, 02:02 PM #2 of 41
I never quite understood the seven deadly sins construct. There is, especially, very little distinction between Gluttony, Envy, Greed, and Lust: all are concerned with wanting what you're not supposed to want.

I'll go with Pride. I am increasingly an intellectual elitist.
The Deadly Sins you mentioned are more specific than that.

Lust = Perverse thoughts you should not be having. You know, sex and fetishes and all that.

Gluttony = Food, eating too much, eating badly, stuffing your face too much, wasting food, etc.

Greed = Money, being careless with it, blowing it on stupid things, being frivolous with it, doing horrid things just for the sake of money.

Envy = Wanting what others have. This is really the only one that overlaps the others significantly since Envy can be related to Lust, Greed, or Gluttony. But more specifically, its a sin to continually angst over not having something someone else doesn't have. Even more so if you go out of your way to make other people miserable for what they have and you don't.

The Deadly Sins in general is the idea that you're doing/wanting what you shouldn't. They're just specific examples of such. Ex: the deadly sin of Pride is the idea that gloating and holding ones achievements over another is a sin. Narcissism is an extreme of Pride etc.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Which Deadly Sin Are You?