Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

In progress animation by egyptdragon

egyptdragon
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 4394

Level 3.09

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 08:00 PM Local time: Apr 6, 2006, 05:00 PM #1 of 3
In progress animation by egyptdragon

Hey all,

I've just started using the GIMP (GIMP is pretty much the same as Photoshop, just open-source) and I taught myself how to animate an image last night. It took about 2 hours by trial and error to figure it out, and then another 3 or so to create this:

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/3...ulytest2lw.gif

It is a Dale Chihuly statue that I fiddled with.

Any one have some general animation tips or anything? This was a pain to do, and it doesn't even do much!

I think I would like more of the tentacles to wiggle and such. Other ideas, thoughts, and so on would be appreciated.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Apr 6, 2006, 08:11 PM Local time: Apr 6, 2006, 06:11 PM #2 of 3
Its cool...a little gross/strange, but pretty cool.

Nice job even though I kinda like ImageReady more.

How ya doing, buddy?
elwe
Hippos and Gelatin

Member 1354

Level 22.29

Mar 2006

Old Apr 8, 2006, 06:15 PM Local time: Apr 8, 2006, 06:15 PM #3 of 3
Very nice! I reminds me of worms, with all the wiggling and such, but good job! If you look on the left side of the wiggly right in the center, the end seems to be popping out of place. Wow, that description made no sense.

Great job!

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > In progress animation by egyptdragon