Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2016: Now with microtransations - voting edition
Closed Thread

The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Feb 4, 2017, 12:50 PM 1 #1 of 20
A lot of what I played this year came out in 2015 or older, but there were still some good picks.

Overwatch (PC) - 25 Points

Probably the most fun I've had with a shooter since Team Fortress Classic, and it's inspired some amazing memes. I love Dad 76 so much.

Grand Kingdom (PS4) - 25 Points

I never expected to like this as much as I have. Its strategy battles play out quickly and with hilariously easy friendly fire, especially with medics and halberdiers. The online War is a neat way to earn extra items on top of the free exploration.

Monster Hunter Generations - 15 Points

http://imgur.com/gallery/0uZY7

I thought about choosing one of these images, but this whole gallery really shows off Monster Hunter the best. It was nice seeing some monsters and areas from the older games again.

Pokemon Go - 15 Points

Sure, they never put in battling or fixed gyms, but it's still a fun little time killer that I usually turn on at least once per day. The watch app finally made egg hatching simple too.

Dragon Quest Builders - 10 Points

I lost a lot of interest in DQ Builders after finding out it had no real online multiplayer, but its single player campaign is surprisingly fun. If only it didn't make vertical building a pain in the ass.

Picross 3D: Round 2 - 10 Points

This finally getting localized was a nice surprise. Adding in a second color of block to add curves to the figures makes it a bit more complicated, which helps since this is much more forgiving than the original game.

Honorable Mentions:
- Firewatch - Very interesting game, but the end felt a bit too quick.
- INSIDE - Butt worms.
- Pocket Card Jockey - It's a bit infuriating when you get a bad hand every major race.
- Fire Emblem: Conquest - Haven't played this as much as I'd like, but Nohr is the best.
- BOXBOXBOY! - MORE BOXES.
- Dead Rising 4 - Barely played this, but it's great to finally get a Dead Rising with no timer focused purely on mayhem.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by The Plane Is A Tiger; Feb 4, 2017 at 02:03 PM.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] The Gamingforce Game of the Year 2016: Now with microtransations - voting edition