Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

2006-2007 NFL Season Discussion

Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Sep 12, 2006, 03:25 PM Local time: Sep 12, 2006, 03:25 PM #101 of 422
OAKLAND LOL. 9 Sacks allowed to Aaron Brooks. Whats the record in a game anyway? And randy Moss apparently made some comment that is so hieroglyphic that no one can interpret it.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Chairman Kaga
ALL ABOARD!

Member 592

Level 9.20

Mar 2006

Old Sep 13, 2006, 06:30 AM Local time: Sep 13, 2006, 09:30 PM #102 of 422
Are you retarded?

I've never really liked TJ, but kudos to him. Now, I'm waiting for him to diss Steve Young.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Sep 13, 2006, 09:31 PM #103 of 422
Originally Posted by BZ
OAKLAND LOL. 9 Sacks allowed to Aaron Brooks. Whats the record in a game anyway? And randy Moss apparently made some comment that is so hieroglyphic that no one can interpret it.

Quote:
Most Sacks, Game

-Source
San Diego needed 3 more to tie, four to break.

FELIPE NO
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Sep 17, 2006, 09:11 PM #104 of 422
Bravo Tampa Bay! Bravo!

Still 8 quarters without a touchdown. Amazing. So much for Gruden being an 'offensive guru.'

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Sep 17, 2006, 09:19 PM #105 of 422
Originally Posted by BucPride
Bravo Tampa Bay! Bravo!

Still 8 quarters without a touchdown. Amazing. So much for Gruden being an 'offensive guru.'
I just can't believe the Bucs' Defense allowed both Vick and Dunn to run over 100 yards on them.

How ya doing, buddy?
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Sep 17, 2006, 09:25 PM #106 of 422
Well, the fact that they were on the field way too much is asking for it. They were getting worn down, especially with the offense continually sucking it up and having trouble getting a sustained drive down. We had the same problems, lack of a running attack, defense on the field far too long, turnovers & more turnovers, and a lack of disipline (droped passes, penalties and the like).

Brooks should have scored a touchdown off a Vick interception, but it was called back on one of the most obviously bullshit calls of all-time. It was Illegal block in the back on Ryan Nece. Nece, who had both hands up, and Dunn simply backed up into him and fell down, was called and nullified the touchdown. I was livid to say the least.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
DragoonKain
Titletown, USA

Member 144

Level 23.83

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 02:32 AM #107 of 422
Worst Eagles loss in history of the regular season for me. For those that didn't see the game, the Eagles dominated from front to back for about 48 minutes and then fell COMPLETELY apart. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Our nickel corner who was starting in place of Lito today got hurt, Westbrook fumbles with 4 min left, Michael Lewis lets a fumble recovery slide out of his grasp and Tim Carter recovers it for a TD, a busted play on 4th and 1, LJ Smith drops a pass that would literally have ended end the game, but instead it gave the Giants life, Trent Cole has a personal foul call with 10 seconds left to make Jay Feely's 49 yard FG a 34 yarder.

17 points lost in about 13 minutes. What a fucking joke. We lost Kearse too for the season. Good thing we got a lot of depth on the lines.

It's losses like this that made me wish I was an alcoholic. Good thing we got San Fran next week. How the hell can you sack Manning 8 times, hold Tiki to under 100 total yards and under 80 yards rushing, and still lose the game? AHHHH

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE YOUR 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS.

Last edited by DragoonKain; Sep 18, 2006 at 02:36 AM.
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 03:09 AM #108 of 422
Yeah, I saw the Eagles self-destruct in that 4th quarter. Now that TO isn't with them anymore, I'm not rooting against them anymore (since he originally gave the Ravens the shaft when he came from San Francisco...), so it was kind of a shame to see. I come from Baltimore, but I live in an area with all diehard Eagle's fans, so I expect to see a couple of scarred wrists tomorrow at work...I'll have to bring everyone some packs of batteries for when TO makes his return to Philly in a couple weeks (hopefully).

On that note...No touchdowns allowed, an insane amount of interceptions and forced turnovers, an offense that fucking WORKS for a change, a perfect record, no major injuries and a match next week against shitty-ass Cleveland...It's a good time to be a Ravens fan. Just hope we build to 9-0 and lock up a playoff spot before McNair gets hurt and Boller has to step in.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
Wojo
River Chocobo

Member 59

Level 23.87

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 07:11 AM #109 of 422
Originally Posted by GoldfishX
...It's a good time to be a Ravens fan.
It'll be a good time to be a Ravens fan until you have to face us. Just wait for November 26th. I guranatee it.

Most amazing jew boots
bighunt
Driving under the radar....

Member 608

Level 13.78

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 11:25 AM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 12:25 PM #110 of 422
1) Thank you Giants!!! Eli "I have Down-Syndrome" Manning came through for the Cowboys! I think this proves that the Eagles can't close out games.

2) Teams I'm impressed with: Chargers, Falcons. I really thought the Bucs would win that game. at least they're not the only 0-2 team in the division!

3) A nice Cowboys win, even though T.O. broke his finger. I hope he's back for the Philly game. that's alright, we'll beat the shit out them anyway even if T.O. is sidelined.

4) jesus, the 'skins absolutely suck!!! their offense is HORRENDOUS!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha.....

Rollins
"It's strips like this that differentiate us from Ziggy."

Member 51

Level 17.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 11:37 AM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 09:37 AM #111 of 422
Sigh, what is this sadness coming from Washington =/ I think this pretty much showed much the offense can do without Portis, which is relatively little.

I've never been a big fan of Brunell, but it's way to early to be bringing Campbell in. In any case, the next game is against the Texans, so if there isn't a win there, serious questions will need to be asked.

FELIPE NO

| blog | last.fm | chocojournal = unnecessary |
Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 11:43 AM #112 of 422
Originally Posted by Rollins
Sigh, what is this sadness coming from Washington =/ I think this pretty much showed much the offense can do without Portis, which is relatively little.

I've never been a big fan of Brunell, but it's way to early to be bringing Campbell in. In any case, the next game is against the Texans, so if there isn't a win there, serious questions will need to be asked.
Brunell kept missing targets - usually throwing balls short. It's those kinds of passes that can lead to interceptions down the road.

What I'm most shocked about is the Bear's offense. Grossman has taken control of the offense.

I think Simms (Bucs) is in a slump. He'll get better as the weeks go on, but he needs to take control as the Bucs D can only do so much.

quazi
I apologize for nothing!

Member 353

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 07:26 PM #113 of 422
Originally Posted by Wojo
It'll be a good time to be a Ravens fan until you have to face us. Just wait for November 26th. I guranatee it.
Yea those Steelers sure know how to take down the Ravens. Oh wait, what happened the last two years when we had worse teams than we do now?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

"Oh sirrah"
-Hedonism Bot

Last edited by quazi; Sep 18, 2006 at 09:35 PM.
Wojo
River Chocobo

Member 59

Level 23.87

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 08:36 PM #114 of 422
Originally Posted by quazi
Yea those Steelers sure know how to take down the Ravens. Oh wait, what happened the last two years when we had worse teams than we do know?
What?

I don't even know how to reply because can't even fucking understand this.

Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 09:15 PM #115 of 422
What?

I think he's talking about how Pittsburg and Baltimore have split (both winning one) the two division games the last two years, when they (Baltimore) had a bad team.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
quazi
I apologize for nothing!

Member 353

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 09:38 PM #116 of 422
What?

Really, that typo with know instead of now threw you off that much? Well my point was that we could take apart your super bowl caliber team with Kyle Boller and a rusty Jamal Lewis. I find it amusing that you're so much more confident after your star quarterback crashed in a motorcycle accident and we got Steve McNair.

"Oh sirrah"
-Hedonism Bot
BucPride
HOLYSHITHEISSHORT

Member 172

Level 16.43

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 09:41 PM #117 of 422
Originally Posted by Ryuu
I think Simms (Bucs) is in a slump. He'll get better as the weeks go on, but he needs to take control as the Bucs D can only do so much.
No, 6 interceptions and 0 touchdowns in two weeks goes beyond a slump. This is ineptitude here.

Oh, and my sigpic details a much larger problem.

Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 09:43 PM #118 of 422
Originally Posted by BucPride
No, 6 interceptions and 0 touchdowns in two weeks goes beyond a slump. This is ineptitude here.

Oh, and my sigpic details a much larger problem.
True.

And do I see false start offense?

Steve McNair was pretty sub-par in this last game. Under 50% completion, 143 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT.

Those are Vick numbers.

Wojo
River Chocobo

Member 59

Level 23.87

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 09:53 PM #119 of 422
Originally Posted by quazi
I find it amusing that you're so much more confident after your star quarterback crashed in a motorcycle accident and we got Steve McNair.
OH GOD STEVE MCNAIR NOT STEVE MCNAIR OH HOLY SHIT RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES...please.

Anyway ignoring this Ravens fan and getting on to more important matters like our horrible offense right now. The game isn't over yet but I don't think it's in the cards for us tonight.

FELIPE NO
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 09:58 PM #120 of 422
McNair doesn't HAVE to be great. If he can get us 1 touchdown per game and keep the defense off the field (as opposed to the usual 3 and out routine of Kyle Boller, which kept the defense out there for 45 minutes a game), our defense can win the games. As is, he's still learning the offense and I expect him to improve big time by the time games against the Steelers and Bengals roll around (and we were 1-1 against the Steelers last year, with our crappy offense). Remember, Bilick is an offensive genius and he's never had a good quarterback to work with. He does now. (Thank you, Tennessee!)

On that note, Steelers better score some points...They're down 3-0 against JAX in the 4th quarter.

Edit: Beaten to the punch.

Wojo
River Chocobo

Member 59

Level 23.87

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:03 PM #121 of 422
Yeah you're right Ravens did go 1-1 with us thats fine. Just for the record I only made that comment before as a friendly rivalry come on. Quazi just goes apeshit defensive for no reason.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:13 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 07:13 PM #122 of 422
Wojo you can't joke around about such a serious issue. This is the NFL we're talking about.

Also, the Steelers blow today. Bring in Big Chuck, already.

Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:27 PM #123 of 422
Heh, I still owe my co-worker a bagel from a Superbowl bet (he was a huge Steelers fan) I still give him hell about how Pittsburgh cheap-shotted Carson Palmer to win the Cincinnati game.

All in good fun. (but the AFC North is going to be a real dogfight...Browns aside, every division match is going to be a life or death struggle)

Most amazing jew boots
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:33 PM Local time: Sep 18, 2006, 07:33 PM #124 of 422
Originally Posted by GoldfishX
Heh, I still owe my co-worker a bagel from a Superbowl bet (he was a huge Steelers fan) I still give him hell about how Pittsburgh cheap-shotted Carson Palmer to win the Cincinnati game.

All in good fun. (but the AFC North is going to be a real dogfight...Browns aside, every division match is going to be a life or death struggle)
Yeah, cheap shot, ok. Kimo had it out for that motherfucker.

Ryuu

Member 1380

Level 27.88

Mar 2006

Old Sep 18, 2006, 10:35 PM #125 of 422
Ouch, another INT...

Maybe Cowher should have let Ben sit this one out...

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > 2006-2007 NFL Season Discussion