Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 05:45 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 03:45 AM #51 of 3609
In My Opinion, HHH is a fucking joke. Don't get me wrong, hes incredible in the ring but once he gets the title back, RAW is going to turn into the traditional 30 minute HHH bitch fest of how he is now the 10 time champion and crap like that. There are so many who should be given a chance for some kind of title, then again we could see RVD win the money in the bank and use the contract right then and there. Never know will ya.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Son of Wiseness
Chocobo

Member 367

Level 10.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 05:51 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 04:51 AM #52 of 3609
Holy crap. I forgot about RVD, if he had the title Raw's ratings would shoot through the roof. Hopefully RVD wins the Money in the Bank, HHH beats John Cena and then RVD does the same exact thing Edge did to John Cena at New Year's Revolutuion, except RVD does it to HHH to get the title.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 06:14 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 04:14 AM #53 of 3609
Well, if the WWE was smart, they would make it so that Cena beats the unholy hell out of HHH and HHH does the same so its basically one of those non-climatic endings and then RVD, who should win the MitB match takes the title away.

Also, we all know how short the Triple Threat match will be between Rey Rey, Orton and
Spoiler:
Angle

I was speaking idiomatically.
Son of Wiseness
Chocobo

Member 367

Level 10.84

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 06:32 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:32 AM #54 of 3609
Spoiler:
We all know that Angle is going to win.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 06:47 AM #55 of 3609
Originally Posted by Slash
Marty Janetty refueses to kiss vinces ass, vince gets pissed, HHH doesn't want Janetty put over Janetty gets fired...forever.
Actually, I doubt that's what happened. I mean, I would go for that reasoning too :P but I think something may have happened backstage after Raw to provoke it.

Of course, with the few surprises WWE has managed to slip under the radar at times, it could be a worked angle (meaning pre-written) to have Janetty come back only to attack Shawn Michaels at WM, for them two to have another fued.

If it were a shoot on raw, then it only makes me wonder what the original plan was that involved Shawn Michaels to come to the ring to be attacked by Shane.

Originally Posted by wrestlezone.com
A quick update on the Marty Jannetty front. It is not a work. And they were really mad about him screwing up this opportunity, and it was off the field behavior, not anything that took place on Monday, that caused this
See, I knew it hadn't had to have been what was on Raw, but now I wonder what the fuck he did to screw up his 3rd chance.

Most amazing jew boots

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:11 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 12:11 PM #56 of 3609
I just thinks its crap. The whole Kiss My Ass club was funny..but now its not.

I just wanna see Smackdown cause Burchill is pretty damn entertaining now.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 02:18 PM #57 of 3609
As far as ring entrances go, HHH's is the best with Masterpiece

coming in 2nd. Still, I don't want HHH to win the title at

WrestleMania although he probably will. If the winner at MitB

is smart, he'll use it after the Cena/HHH match so we can

have a new champion. I'd rather see Cena with the title

instead of HHH, but I think Cena's had enough championship

time. HBK, Masters, or RVD would look good with the title.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 06:50 PM #58 of 3609
I just thinks its crap. The whole Kiss My Ass club was funny..but now its not.

I just wanna see Smackdown cause Burchill is pretty damn entertaining now.
I think im going to faint ...I mean WWE is actually making a very talented wrestler (Burchill) into someone entertaining? Usuaully they take a guy with little or no talent (Mark Henry, Boogeyman, Heidenreich) and give them tv time with something entertaining. Go WWE.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
CapturedPenguin
Spidey Sense

Member 40

Level 9.94

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 06:57 PM #59 of 3609
Marty Janetty posted the following on his MySpace site today.

"...Due to travel restrictions I have as part of a probation agreement, I was denied travel this week to Birmingham, Alabama for Monday Night Raw. As you could or should imagine, this is a disaster for WWE as they now have to go back and rewrite a major portion of their show in which I was to be included in, and with less than 3 days notice. The fact that this could happen again at any given time my [parole officer] decides against me traveling, is good reason for WWE to be concerned in another major disaster especially with Wrestlemania coming up. Could you imagine that 2 days before that show I'm told I can NOT go to Chicago. Please understand WWE's position, and believe in them as they have not closed the window of opportunity yet. We are working hard right now on getting all travel restrictions lifted. It is a good possibility that it will happen. If you really care and are concerned, believe me when I say, prayer works and is greatly needed and appreciated right now. I'm getting tons of e-mails from friends and fans hating Vince and the WWE right now. They are not at fault!!! And, they are supporting me on this, so no more hating on them, ok?? I thank all of you for your support , cares and concerns. I love you all!!! I do have a strong gut feeling everything is going to be fine!!!"

Source: 411mania.com

Most amazing jew boots
Porteous
Wear Your Seat Belt

Member 1356

Level 2.50

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:14 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 12:14 AM #60 of 3609
This is possibly the best (worst) thing ever:

Quote:
From PWSpyware.com...

World Wrestling Entertainment’s second foray into fictional novels starring their wrestlers will be titled “The Big Apple Takedown” and will be released this May in the United States and June in Great Britain.

The premise for the novel features the United States Government recruiting WWE to provide their wrestlers as spies for the government. The synopsis sent out for the novel reads:

December 2001: Vince McMahon steps out of a snowy night into a diner in upstate New York for a meeting with old friend Phil Thomson, now a highly placed government official. Thomson has a strange proposition: creating a new covert black-ops group using the Superstars of World Wrestling Entertainment. The WWE's talented men and women are perfect. Highly skilled athletes with the ideal cover, they travel all across the country and the globe; no one would find it unusual to find them in a town one day and gone the next. The government would train and support the wrestlers in every way possible except one: no one must know the truth. March 2006: The Superstars have been handed their latest assignment - take down a commercial-grade methyl-amphetamine plant that is bankrolling terrorist activities in Europe. Their mission seems simple and straightforward, until a member of their team is taken prisoner. Now all that they've worked so hard for is in jeopardy, and one of their own might be killed...
I get the feeling Vince watched Team America and didn't realise it was satire.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:48 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 05:48 PM #61 of 3609
Originally Posted by Knighthawk
I think im going to faint ...I mean WWE is actually making a very talented wrestler (Burchill) into someone entertaining? Usuaully they take a guy with little or no talent (Mark Henry, Boogeyman, Heidenreich) and give them tv time with something entertaining. Go WWE.
Actually, if they did it right they could turn Burchill into a really good entertainer/wrestler (since it is like 75% entertainment) by having him still be like a brutal powerhouse in the ring but entertaining backstage. Not to compare but like Austin was in his "Mr. McMahon wants the real stone cold to lead team WWF" during the Invasion Era.

Most amazing jew boots
Agrias
Holy Knight

Member 1338

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 01:41 AM #62 of 3609
Who is this Boogeyman? Does he have a past wrestling history? I've been watching for about a year now (stopped watching after DX broke up, reformed, then broke up again) and I haven't heard anything about him.

Anybody have a link to a history page on him? Thanks~

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 01:59 AM Local time: Mar 5, 2006, 11:59 PM #63 of 3609
Originally Posted by Agrias
Who is this Boogeyman? Does he have a past wrestling history? I've been watching for about a year now (stopped watching after DX broke up, reformed, then broke up again) and I haven't heard anything about him.

Anybody have a link to a history page on him? Thanks~
He's that dude from Tough Enough with the "V" haircut.

FELIPE NO
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 12:03 PM #64 of 3609
Originally Posted by CapturedPenguin
Marty Janetty posted the following on his MySpace site today.

"...Due to travel restrictions I have as part of a probation agreement, I was denied travel this week to Birmingham, Alabama for Monday Night Raw. As you could or should imagine, this is a disaster for WWE as they now have to go back and rewrite a major portion of their show in which I was to be included in, and with less than 3 days notice. The fact that this could happen again at any given time my [parole officer] decides against me traveling, is good reason for WWE to be concerned in another major disaster especially with Wrestlemania coming up. Could you imagine that 2 days before that show I'm told I can NOT go to Chicago. Please understand WWE's position, and believe in them as they have not closed the window of opportunity yet. We are working hard right now on getting all travel restrictions lifted. It is a good possibility that it will happen. If you really care and are concerned, believe me when I say, prayer works and is greatly needed and appreciated right now. I'm getting tons of e-mails from friends and fans hating Vince and the WWE right now. They are not at fault!!! And, they are supporting me on this, so no more hating on them, ok?? I thank all of you for your support , cares and concerns. I love you all!!! I do have a strong gut feeling everything is going to be fine!!!"

Source: 411mania.com

And this as well:

Quote:
Along with giving a reason as to why he will not be on this tomorrow night's RAW, Marty Jannety also posted the following on his Myspace:

"You guys have an easy ass job, report what you can't do yourselves but wish you could. Now with all the legit craziness in the wrestling world, it seems you wouldn't have to stoop to writing and putting out info to your faithful readers, that you have not researched and have no idea of its validity. But of course, reporting the truth isn't what you are about now is it. Any opportunity to bash anything or anyone in wrestling is paramount to you. It doesn't really shock me that you have done this with me, as I've seen your garbage quite a bit over the years. Since it has not included me, I just shook my head in disgust and disbelief that you parasites exist at all. Take away this industry that you love to bash at any opportunity, legit or not, and you would become poor, sorry sap, street bums with no jobs. With that being the truth, one would think you would show a little more respect for what pays your trailer house rent. But again, nothing surprises me out of you fools!!! I just wonder do you feel like the idiot you are every time one of your ridiculous stories is proven false, or, are you too busy working on your next BS story to worry about how stupid you look.."

khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:11 PM #65 of 3609
Marty Jannety = God for what he said on his myspace.com

Hes got a very valid point though, I guess if I was in the situation MJ was in...and I glanced upon the internet and saw all this talk of why he was let go and etc....id be pissed too.

alkaline
Run Home Slow

Member 1696

Level 8.00

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:35 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 04:35 PM #66 of 3609
Tonight's Raw --

Quote:
WrestleMania Rewind
March 6, 2006

This Monday Night on RAW, both WWE Champion John Cena and Triple H will compete in WrestleMania Rewind Matches, as they face WrestleMania opponents from their past.

“The Game” will face his WrestleMania XV opponent Kane while The Champ will square off against WrestleMania XX opponent Big Show. Don’t miss these two huge RAW matches as the past meets the present — all leading up to the WWE Championship main event at WrestleMania 22.

In an Intercontinental Championship rematch, Shelton Benjamin defends his newly won title against Ric Flair. Last time, “The Dirtiest Player in the Game” was the victim of Benjamin and momma’s underhanded tactics. Will “The Nature Boy” answer back and re-capture the Intercontinental Championship? Watch RAW to find out.

And one week after slapping Torrie Wilson on WWE.com Unlimited, Candice will make more waves by revealing her Playboy cover live in the ring. Don’t miss what is sure to be one of the sexiest moments of the year.

Last week on RAW, the McMahons forced Shawn Michaels to join the “Mr. McMahon Kiss My Ass Club” in the most humiliating fashion imaginable. How will HBK deal with such humiliation this week? And what will “The Showstopper” have to say about the announcement that he’ll face Shane McMahon at Saturday Night’s Main Event as well as Mr. McMahon at WrestleMania 22? Watch Monday Night RAW to find out.

In addition, Maria goes one-on-one with Lita.

All this and much more this Monday night on RAW (9/8 CT; USA Network).
Predictions? HHH and Cena win their matches, Raw ends with Cena's music playing.

HHH and Kane should be a pretty good match.

Quote:
Hes got a very valid point though
Word.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:36 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 05:36 PM #67 of 3609
Or we see Show interfere because of the grudge still with HHH and then we see HHH interfere in the Cena, Show match.

SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 09:20 PM #68 of 3609
I was told there would be more MITB qualifying matches. I guess

that's not happening now? So it'll just be three people competing?

Oh well, suits me.

khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:27 PM #69 of 3609
Originally Posted by SuperSonic
I was told there would be more MITB qualifying matches. I guess

that's not happening now? So it'll just be three people competing?

Oh well, suits me.
No, Smackdown! will be having 3 people compete in it. Basically think of 3 midcard-top stars who don't have a match already....only one coming to mind right now is Matt Hardy...probably Lashley...and who knows about the third. Finley maybe (hopefully not)

I was speaking idiomatically.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:29 PM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 08:29 PM #70 of 3609
Originally Posted by Knighthawk
No, Smackdown! will be having 3 people compete in it. Basically think of 3 midcard-top stars who don't have a match already....only one coming to mind right now is Matt Hardy...probably Lashley...and who knows about the third. Finley maybe (hopefully not)
Actually, for Wrestlemania im seeing a No Holds Barred match between Lashley and Finlay.

How ya doing, buddy?
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 10:55 PM #71 of 3609
I doubt they would put that on Mania, maybe Heat if they do. Lashley is becoming a huge star, I can't think of anyone else worthy of being in a major interpromotional match, at least no one that doesn't have a match. Maybe Booker T...

FELIPE NO
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 12:08 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 10:08 PM #72 of 3609
If they build it up, they could make it a really good match because so far, Lashley is the "Soft Spoken, Hard Hitting" machine or something and Finlay is just the Irishman that loves to fight.

I wish the hardcore title was still around because I loved the 30 minute nonstop Hardcore battle royal or however long it was. That was where Mighty Molly became hardcore champion...at least I remember she won it from the Hurricane.

rockthepartay
Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 12:33 AM #73 of 3609
It's pretty obvious that the MITB match will either be won by RVD or Flair. Shelton doesn't have the star power to have a title shot, the WWE just doesn't recognize the ability Lashley has, Booker T has lost enough title matches already, and nobody cares about Matt Hardy. Essentially, Smackdown doesn't have a chance.

I wan't Flair to win, but my money is on RVD. He is due for a title shot, and the WWE has been pushing him tremendously lately.

Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 12:43 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 10:43 PM #74 of 3609
Originally Posted by rockthepartay
It's pretty obvious that the MITB match will either be won by RVD or Flair. Shelton doesn't have the star power to have a title shot, the WWE just doesn't recognize the ability Lashley has, Booker T has lost enough title matches already, and nobody cares about Matt Hardy. Essentially, Smackdown doesn't have a chance.

I wan't Flair to win, but my money is on RVD. He is due for a title shot, and the WWE has been pushing him tremendously lately.

Nooo...the reason Lashley isn't being pushed like crazy is because they don't want to pull another Brock Lesnar.

Spoiler:
Congratulations to Candice Michelle for using the Stroke

Last edited by Slash; Mar 7, 2006 at 12:55 AM.
khan0plinger

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 02:05 AM #75 of 3609
If they build it up, they could make it a really good match because so far, Lashley is the "Soft Spoken, Hard Hitting" machine or something and Finlay is just the Irishman that loves to fight.

I wish the hardcore title was still around because I loved the 30 minute nonstop Hardcore battle royal or however long it was. That was where Mighty Molly became hardcore champion...at least I remember she won it from the Hurricane.
Yeah I loved the hardcore title, that match was great..Wrestlemania X8. I remember Molly winning it from Helms and then Christian opening a door and hitting Molly in the fact FTW!

Lashley is reminding me of Brock Lesnar...although Lashley doesnt strike me as the type of guy to hook up with an over aged diva, have a terrible match with Goldberg, Quit the WWE, and go to court with WWE over stupid shit. I never expected him to get anywhere when I frst saw him....Im like wow...he made Simon Dean eat a bunch of cheeseburgers...he wont ever be huge!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread