Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

islam, the religion of love...

niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 04:57 AM Local time: Aug 7, 2008, 11:57 AM 4 #176 of 190
Except what I said there wasn't tying the current pope to nazis, but rather commenting on their silence during World War II and their declining to comment on the slave trade.
No, you just did what you do the most: throwing horribly distorted punchlines as facts. You don't give a fuck about debating. It's all about knocking your opponents down with whatever fits you. Oh yeah, you're truly a brilliant scholar.

Let's not even get into your motivations. It could become one of those rare occurrences where me and Freud actually agree.

Quote:
And see, the reason you didn't get a PM trying to work out this little spat is because a few years ago, you were a rational person I just disagreed with. But you've declined horridly since then, and aren't worth it anymore. I don't know when you decided to just go with what you know instead of bringing something to the table, but it's pathetic. Why do you think you want from being popular to no one really caring that you left? Because you fell the fuck off, that's why. There was a time when you could bring something interesting to this discussion, but we haven't seen that in years. And it's too bad, because there was a time you didn't suck.
tl;dr i'm a cocksucker who goes with the crowd

That's always been my impression of you since the first time you joined here and started carefully picking your targets, like you still do to this day. The way you IMed me instantly when I picked on you in a Sewers thread to explain how we should be buddies was cute, too.

They say the first impression is always the good one, right ? :3

How ya doing, buddy?
Secret Squirrel
River Chocobo

Member 89

Level 24.44

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 05:58 AM #177 of 190
... But you've declined horridly since then, and aren't worth it anymore. I don't know when you decided to just go with what you know instead of bringing something to the table, but it's pathetic. Why do you think you want from being popular to no one really caring that you left? Because you fell the fuck off, that's why. There was a time when you could bring something interesting to this discussion, but we haven't seen that in years. And it's too bad, because there was a time you didn't suck.
I have to disagree. Niki brings a lot to the table, and he has continuously since the days when I first noticed him back in 2002. He may not be present here as ubiquitously as he was in those days, but life and other pursuits have gotten in the way, as they have for everyone here as they've gotten older. Just because he doesn't match up to your "standards" for the kinds of people you want around here, doesn't mean he isn't quality.

I do have to say I admire the Frenchman for what he's accomplished in this thread. Bravo.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Slightly Dark -- updated weekly with rare out-of-print game music.

Last edited by Secret Squirrel; Aug 7, 2008 at 06:07 AM.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 09:50 AM #178 of 190
I've been distracted with Falldragon pissing all over the linoleum. What did niki accomplish?

Most amazing jew boots
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 10:51 AM Local time: Aug 7, 2008, 10:51 AM #179 of 190
He got Deni all mad for whatever reason I dunno what it was I wasn't paying attention either. Deni gets mad a lot is the cause, I think.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 12:28 PM #180 of 190
no I saw the big gay angry sex they were having, I figured Squirrel wasn't talking about getting porked though.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Secret Squirrel
River Chocobo

Member 89

Level 24.44

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 03:34 PM #181 of 190
no I saw the big gay angry sex they were having, I figured Squirrel wasn't talking about getting porked though.
No, I wasn't really interested in the porking. I was talking about how Niki reduced Deni to a quivering caricature of himself in the span of two posts.

or is that the porking?

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Secret Squirrel; Aug 7, 2008 at 03:37 PM.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 04:19 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2008, 03:19 PM #182 of 190
That's always been my impression of you since the first time you joined here and started carefully picking your targets, like you still do to this day. The way you IMed me instantly when I picked on you in a Sewers thread to explain how we should be buddies was cute, too.

They say the first impression is always the good one, right ? :3
I love the way you keep bringing up the fact I tried to avoid escalating a conflict with someone I liked at the time as a bad thing. Good hustle.

Also nice job on trying to change the argument yet again, but the point you were trying to make had nothing to do with my arguing style, you were busy trying to prove I said the pope was a nazi. Good try, though. I'm sure no one else saw what you did there.

And it's going to take more than Secret Squirrel biting at my heels (yet again) to sway my opinion that you've done anything beyond show up, run your mouth accomplishing nothing, and quickly fuck right off again. You can play up the "Deni is mean" card all you like, but it doesn't change the fact you've yet to refute a single thing I've said in this thread.

Originally Posted by niki
It's all about knocking your opponents down with whatever fits you. Oh yeah, you're truly a brilliant scholar.
This from a guy who wandered in saying I was quoting from the DaVinci code (wrong), was using high school anti-religion arguments (wrong) and haven't studied religion (wrong.)

Cute.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Last edited by No. Hard Pass.; Aug 7, 2008 at 04:23 PM.
Secret Squirrel
River Chocobo

Member 89

Level 24.44

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 04:45 PM #183 of 190
When have I ever been biting at your heels? And your opinion certainly isn't amongst any that I might be trying to sway here.

FELIPE NO
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 04:50 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2008, 03:50 PM #184 of 190
When have I ever been biting at your heels? And your opinion certainly isn't amongst any that I might be trying to sway here.
Upon actually looking back at the thread I was referring to, I had you confused with someone else.

I accused Saka of being Aard earlier, too. Names are not sticking in my brain, lately. Sorry, SS.

Though the comment about swaying my opinion was more aimed at niki, than you. In short: It takes more than him being propped by a few people who don't like me to change my opinion that he's done nothing in this thread but exactly what he's accusing me of doing.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 05:35 PM Local time: Aug 8, 2008, 12:35 AM #185 of 190
I love the way you keep bringing up the fact I tried to avoid escalating a conflict with someone I liked at the time as a bad thing. Good hustle.

Also nice job on trying to change the argument yet again, but the point you were trying to make had nothing to do with my arguing style, you were busy trying to prove I said the pope was a nazi. Good try, though. I'm sure no one else saw what you did there.

And it's going to take more than Secret Squirrel biting at my heels (yet again) to sway my opinion that you've done anything beyond show up, run your mouth accomplishing nothing, and quickly fuck right off again. You can play up the "Deni is mean" card all you like, but it doesn't change the fact you've yet to refute a single thing I've said in this thread.

This from a guy who wandered in saying I was quoting from the DaVinci code (wrong), was using high school anti-religion arguments (wrong) and haven't studied religion (wrong.)

Cute.
hahaha, oh well, guess if I kept feeding you the internet would collapse from the sheer mass of your bad faith, so let's stop here shall we.

lol @ you doing exactly what I described with SS though xD

Jam it back in, in the dark.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 07:47 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2008, 06:47 PM #186 of 190
hahaha, oh well, guess if I kept feeding you the internet would collapse from the sheer mass of your bad faith, so let's stop here shall we.

lol @ you doing exactly what I described with SS though xD
Admitting when I was wrong when it's pointed out to me and I verify it?

O yeah, what a jerk. Let's not propagate that behaviour. God, you're a joke.

How ya doing, buddy?

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 07:51 PM 2 #187 of 190
Deni, learn to recognize when you're being trolled.

niki, fucking relax for the love of christ when the hell did you decide to Get Very Angry

Squirrel, stop cramming your nose directly up niki's ass (don't even deny it)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2008, 08:15 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2008, 05:15 PM 1 #188 of 190
But he's just so... handsome.

Most amazing jew boots
niki
Valar Dohaeris

Member 30

Level 41.66

Mar 2006

Old Aug 8, 2008, 01:05 PM Local time: Aug 8, 2008, 08:05 PM #189 of 190
One more homosexual allusion to my person ? That's it, I'm leaving GFF forever

I was speaking idiomatically.
thalbergmad
Fat Git Chocobo

Member 447

Level 14.84

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2008, 06:02 PM 1 #190 of 190

In the UK a woman was denied a hairdressers job becuase she wore a headscarve, the propestive employer told it straight to her face. As such they were fined £5000 and rightly so. It simply had nothing to do with her ability to cut hair. And that it simply highlights the negative attitude that these poor woman suffer due to others prejudices or fixed minds.

However in the Uk we become tolerant for example in the 70's we have specific acts to allow the slaughter of animals (halal and Kosher), carrying of ceremonial daggers, changes in traffic laws etc..

Problem is it makes life easier for minorities but still doesn't change our attitude.
I never ever get involved in discussions like this, but i feel compelled to respond on this occasion.

Firstly, if memory serves, the hairdresser in question simply did not think it right that she should employ someone who was not prepared to show her own hair. The employer was not racist or anti muslim and I am sure she would have declined to employ ANYONE that insisted on wearing a headscarf. Yet, she was fined which was an appalling decision.

In the UK, we have become more tolerant, but perhaps we have become too tolerant. At the moment, we have 2 high ranking Asian policeman who were conceivably promoted beyond their abilities, taking the MET police to a tribunal claiming they were denied promotion because they were not white or Christian. The problem with becoming too tolerant is that anyone who does not get what they want can immediately play the race or religion card.

I honestly think that in England we have bent over backwards to try not to offend Muslims or ethnic minorities, but nothing seems to be good enough. Christmas celebrations have been cancelled in many offices, Christmas cards and Christmas lights have had to be renamed, but still there are some that will whinge. Muslim fanatics that rampaged through Oxford Street with "Kill all non believers" placards went unmolested whilst an aged couple of Christians were pulled in by the police and questioned for 4 hours for daring to hand out leaflets questioning the positives of the growth of Islam in the UK. It is not the ethnic minorities or Muslims that are being oppressed in the UK my friend, it is the English.

It appears to be perfectly in order to advertise jobs where applications only from Ethnic Minorities will be considered, but God help anyone that placed an advert for White Christians only. They would be in court before you could blink.

Perhaps we should not be changing our laws and customs to suit others, but expect just a little effort for them to have respect for ours.

Unlike you, i have not studied law and i have never spoken to a professor. I am just an ordinary Englishman who feels like it is now illegal in the UK, to be White, Christian and proud of it.

Thal

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > islam, the religion of love...