Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Society's unwritten rules.

Phoenix X
Samurai

Member 10673

Level 8.06

Aug 2006

Old Oct 11, 2006, 08:23 PM Local time: Oct 11, 2006, 09:53 PM #101 of 101
All good, Krusty, all good.

Hey Sass, think for yourself and you'll get all the respect you need and deserve. If that limp-wristed crap isn't for you, then don't bother with it. Be yourself, shake any hand any which way ya please, and I assure you no harm can come of it. You'll feel better doing it your own way, too.

I offer my hand to anyone I've just met, regardless of gender. It's one of my own unwritten rules that I don't bother with sexism, polite or otherwise. And I don't care how you shake my hand as long as you do it, so long as you don't try to crush it. That'll get you a swift kick to the nether region, y'dig? Judging people by anything other than their ideas, mannerisms, and personality is an utterly absurd concept to me.

That much said, it's greatly appreciated if you wipe the sweat off before you offer your hand or take mine. I take pride in my non-clammy hands, I'd prefer they stay that way.

And one last thing: I greet my closer friends with a hug, same goes for most of my family, but I'd never greet a new acquaintance with one. And unless you're a high school girl, it's probably not a good idea for you to, either. Some people get reeaall touchy when you get up in their space like that. Weirdos. :P

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Society's unwritten rules.