Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

another angel

raze312
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 6137

Level 1.10

May 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 12:10 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 09:10 AM #1 of 9
another angel

here's another one I just finished... Didn't come out exactly the way I planned... tons of mistakes... but I learned a lot of new techniques to help me out later on... everything was done with a mouse (cept for the sketch). crits are welcome.

http://www.three-twelve.com

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 12:30 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 11:30 AM #2 of 9
That's pretty awesome man. Very clean, and great line work. That's a crazy looking weapon she's got there. And those boots are so big, they'd make Sora from Kingdom Hearts jealous.

One thing though, usually in this forum I'd recommend a single thread for all your stuff instead of a new one for each new piece. It saves a little space and is cool so people can see all your stuff at once and track your progress. Nice stuff though.

Most amazing jew boots
ava lilly
not a lily

Member 307

Level 16.30

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 12:37 PM #3 of 9
that's a pretty nifty style. kind of toriyama-esque with a little more realism in some areas.

since everything seems to be working stylistically, the only proportional suggestion I'd make is to lower her boobs. they're pretty much coming out of her collar bone and I don't care what victoria secret tells you, there isn't a push up bra in the world that'll do that without killing nerves. :'D

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 12:50 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 10:50 AM #4 of 9
Originally Posted by MetheGelfling
One thing though, usually in this forum I'd recommend a single thread for all your stuff instead of a new one for each new piece. It saves a little space and is cool so people can see all your stuff at once and track your progress. Nice stuff though.
I have been advocate against this for some time. Besides, most of the people in here don't draw or whatever often enough (like every other day) to really clutter up the place in my opinion. Loading a bunch of pictures in a thread just pain in the butt, so is trying to comments on a number of them at the time. I would rather see people focuses their critique on one single image.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 01:19 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 12:19 PM #5 of 9
That's cool with Me as long as the mods don't come through and close down our shit. That's how we roll on other boards like conceptart.org and penciljack and it seems to work well.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 01:56 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 11:56 AM #6 of 9
Originally Posted by MetheGelfling
That's how we roll on other boards like conceptart.org and penciljack and it seems to work well.

Yeah.. but we are not all drawing 8 hours a day around here.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
♪♡
Thanks Seris!

Last edited by Magi; May 19, 2006 at 02:04 PM.
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 02:16 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 01:16 PM #7 of 9
Oh, i mean on other boards they do one thread per drawing, not everybody just updates their thread.

FELIPE NO
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 02:20 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 12:20 PM #8 of 9
I see, sorry. Although I distinctly remember seeing people do large updated thread/sketch book thread in concept art though. I haven't been to pencil jack in years. O.o;;

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Aardark
Combustion or something and so on, fuck it

Member 10

Level 40.02

Feb 2006

Old May 19, 2006, 02:48 PM Local time: May 19, 2006, 09:48 PM #9 of 9
Originally Posted by SCHNEE-5
I have been advocate against this for some time. Besides, most of the people in here don't draw or whatever often enough (like every other day) to really clutter up the place in my opinion. Loading a bunch of pictures in a thread just pain in the butt, so is trying to comments on a number of them at the time. I would rather see people focuses their critique on one single image.
I agree with this, especially considering how low the activity level in the Creators' Cafe is. Threads for discussing single works are fine.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Nothing wrong with not being strong
Nothing says we need to beat what's wrong
Nothing manmade remains made long
That's a debt we can't back out of

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > another angel