Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Guilty Pleasure Movies

Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old May 15, 2008, 06:05 AM Local time: May 15, 2008, 09:05 PM #1 of 14
Uwe Boll----haha I'm just yankin' yer chain there.

My biggest GUILTY PLEASURE MOVIE is probably You've Got Mail. You know, that crappy movie with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. It's pretty bad, but it's the most feel-good, comforting movie I've ever seen. The plot is sweet and the romantic aspect is kinda <3. A good movie to discuss at the pub with your mates, it is!

And it was interesting that the first time I watched High School Musical I liked it. The second time I watched it, I found it absolutely repulsive. Huh.

(Anybody who posts Pledge This! or Bottoms Up will suffer a slow and very painful death (by watching the movie 4x in succession ya))

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Muzza; May 15, 2008 at 06:07 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Guilty Pleasure Movies