Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Silent Hill movie

WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 11:26 AM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 08:26 AM #1 of 608
This movie looks like it's gonna rock hardcore. I should probably borrow Silent Hill 1 from my cousin and beat it so that I can really appreciate the movie. Pyramid Head looks freakin amazing. I absolutely love it, as you can all see from my new theme.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 03:37 AM Local time: Apr 22, 2006, 12:37 AM #2 of 608
Spoiler:
Rose and Sharon are trapped in the mist world because they went into that church and got themselves cursed. At least that's what I got out of it. Daliah told them not to follow the cult into the church, lest she be damned with the rest of them, so when she went in and Sharon was brought there, they were pretty much screwed right then.

Is there an extra little scene after the credits? We didn't sit through them.

Most amazing jew boots
WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 12:09 AM Local time: Apr 26, 2006, 09:09 PM #3 of 608
Gans plans to do Onimusha, eh? If he gets Takeshi Kaneshiro to be Samanosuke again, it could be interesting.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Silent Hill movie