Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Silent Hill movie

makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 12:53 AM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 11:53 PM #1 of 608
here's another really short animated gif floating around..

Spoiler:
I think it's a back shot of PH ripping the skin off "the poor girl." you can see the two characters in the way background at the doors.
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/6...midhead7dh.gif

Jam it back in, in the dark.
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 07:56 PM Local time: Apr 7, 2006, 06:56 PM #2 of 608
Originally Posted by BZ
It doesn't even sound like Rebirth.
I agree with everyone else on it being "Reaper." All you have to do is read her lips. Get a mirror and pay attention to your lips when you say both words. See which matches her lips more..

There's nowhere I can't reach.
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 06:33 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2006, 05:33 PM #3 of 608
Originally Posted by Megalith
So I heard that Sean Bean is going to star in the Silent Hill sequel in order to find his wife and child, and his fight scene with Pyramid Head will be choreographed by Yuen Wo-ping.
filth and lies!

Most amazing jew boots
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 06:44 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2006, 05:44 PM #4 of 608
That guy looks like a samurai to me. Looks Photoshop to me..

hrmm.. a samurai in Silent Hill..

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 23, 2006, 07:54 AM Local time: Apr 23, 2006, 06:54 AM #5 of 608
Spoiler:
I loved that uncomfortable scene where Rose pulled the thing out of the Janitor's mouth. I wished to see some more scenes of that.
I remember seeing some scans of Pyramid head holding a skinless, bloody body. Would have been cool if he was dragging that corpse around.
Instead of the white "congratulations" scene and old film quality flashback, they could have at least done it with ghost characters like in SH1's flashbacks of Alessa's past.
Also, it was so predictable that that single drop of Rose's blood from the knife would cause all hell to break loose. They should have let her bleed a bit more as if she really died, and then let the puddle of blood to transform the place into hell.
And I agree with everyone that they should have brought back Pyramid Head and gang to slaughter everyone slowly, Hellraiser style. Seeing people getting hacked is sicker than just blowing up into a bloody mist.

EDIT BY JAZZFLIGHT: Added spoiler box.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by JazzFlight; Apr 23, 2006 at 12:18 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Silent Hill movie