Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Silent Hill movie

Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2006, 07:01 AM #1 of 608
I so love those art! they are awesome! can't wait to seen that in the movie ^^

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Inhert

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2006, 07:35 AM #2 of 608
she said: "I am the Rebirth" which is totally true with the story ^^

and I think it was better to take a female role beside then to jsut do harry, because like someone said Harry (male lead) didn't really add something more then a Mother would have done with her daughter and for me it feel just more natural to see a Female main character for the story of SH1, but if they ever do a movie with the story of SH2 they better stick with James XD

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Inhert

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 29, 2006, 03:11 AM #3 of 608
yeah in this image you can see her

don't know if they kept this scene ...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Inhert

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2006, 09:08 PM #4 of 608
oh and who cares it's not one line that will convince everyone to not go see this movie >.>

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Inhert

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2006, 09:21 PM #5 of 608
I love the fact that she use a key to lock the door, you know when you always need to find some key to open some door?

and I thought of something:
Spoiler:
do you think that those two gasmask man could be Rose husband and the detective trying to find her? but because she's in foggy or dark silent hill, she see them as a treat?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Inhert

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2006, 02:52 AM #6 of 608
well aparantly there is only 1 new music and the rest are all from the game soundtrack... I doN,t really care because I love the music from the game.

How ya doing, buddy?
Inhert

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 19, 2006, 11:25 PM #7 of 608
Originally Posted by a_nal
Personally, I think he's getting better. From SH2 to 3, his style of music for the series has been less psychedelic horror and more modern, MTV style music. But with SH4, he mixed the two genres together, making the music more dark and depressing. Room of Angel is the perfect example of this fusion.
for me I think SH3 OST is the perfect one, because even if I love all the singing track, it still a silent hill OST so we still need some weird and really "intense" music. SH4 for me it's like final fantasy Tactic (or crystal chronicle) they should have only called it SHL the room and continue with silent hill 4 on ps3. I don't know how to called that but he was kind of different.

I still want to hear Melissa Williamson (or any other names she may have now) because I love her song in the SH 3 and 4 OST but still keep the other track like the ones in SH2 or 3 ^^

FELIPE NO
Inhert

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 12:55 PM #8 of 608
damn I have to wait till saturday night ; ; I guess till sunday I'll try not to come here XD

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Inhert

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 01:26 PM #9 of 608
well I don't know for you, but they did move like that in the game (well in the movie they exagerated the movement) Like the patient demon they were really well recreated in the movie, the only thing is that the nurse doesn't come in pack like they were (maybe that was the mistake) but I did really enjoy that scene becase remember one time that, I think i's in sh3 that they have guns, one nurse shot another nurse in the back that was trying to hit me XD so maybe that why a did like that scene XD

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Silent Hill movie