Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

The Third

B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 03:07 PM Local time: Apr 30, 2006, 09:07 PM #1 of 3
The Third

Official Website: http://www.wowow.co.jp/anime/third/

Category: TV
Genre: Action, Adventure, Novel, Science-Fiction
Year: 2006
Studio: XEBEC

Quote:
In the distant future, because of the inter planet war that has continued for centuries, the civilization has ruined. Human being has lost every thing, and the population decreased to 1/5. Pseudo-human, “The Third”, is said to have appeared just after the war. They have red pupils called “Space Eyes”. Using them, they can control computer systems and so on, and rule the world by their superior power.

In this world, there is a girl, Honoka. She is a jack-of-all-trades, and she accepts any order except murder. One day, she happens to find a young Ikus in the desert. When she accepts the order from him, her great adventure begins.
Fansub TV Info
Download

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."
- Assassin's Creed Ending
XBOX 360 LiVE ID: B4 Hunter PL
Playing on X360: Assassin's Creed, HALO 3
Playing on PC: Gears of War, Call of Duty 4
Old Apr 30, 2006, 05:47 PM #2 of 3
I think I'll keep watching this show for the talking tank and giant acidic bugs.

The backgrounds are beautiful but for some reason the character design really bothers me.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2006, 07:30 PM Local time: May 1, 2006, 01:30 AM #3 of 3
Just finished 2nd episode and I have to say that it's 3rd anime on my most wanted list. 1st is Ergo Proxy 2nd is Air Gear.

There is small amount of humor here so every episode give you a moment of laugh. A lot of action keep you entertain for most of the time. I really like the way they made all vehicles and environment.

I really like Hono-chan and her tank. Can't wait for 3rd episode =)

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."
- Assassin's Creed Ending
XBOX 360 LiVE ID: B4 Hunter PL
Playing on X360: Assassin's Creed, HALO 3
Playing on PC: Gears of War, Call of Duty 4

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > The Third