Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Ergo Proxy

B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 17, 2006, 07:56 AM Local time: Jun 17, 2006, 01:56 PM #251 of 401
Originally Posted by Encephalon
Spoiler:
I wonder what's gonna go down with Monad, but Ergo seems to be filling the role quite nicely, I must say. As for the behemoth Proxy that just showed up, I have no idea what his purpose is yet, but hopefully Iggy will figure that one out. After all, he's being sent back to the homeland.

I'm starting to get the feeling that Real (or Lil, as I knew her before) is playing a somewhat more sinister role than she leads on. I also think her name must have a "royal" entendre attached to it, but this is just speculation on my behalf and has no relevance to the story whatsoever.

Carry on .
Spoiler:
Oh... Iggy so you haven't seen episode 13... I think you should at least know that he will never get there... but anyway =D

As for Monad I was posting some Notes earlier about the name =) So be sure to read them!!

Most amazing jew boots
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."
- Assassin's Creed Ending
XBOX 360 LiVE ID: B4 Hunter PL
Playing on X360: Assassin's Creed, HALO 3
Playing on PC: Gears of War, Call of Duty 4
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2006, 03:29 PM Local time: Jun 18, 2006, 09:29 PM #252 of 401
Wow that was fast? [Anime-Raws] & [YuME-Raws] released RAW Combo, that means that episode 15 is out!! I haven't seen 14 yet =( Shame on you B4!! Need to fix it right away so see you on my site for links and till next time =D.

Oh boy... another proxy?! Spoilers ahead =D
Spoiler:
Just watched episode 14 called "ophelia". It's name of supermarket in some city. Vincent, Pino and Re-l are doing shopping there but suddenly something weird is happening and each of them see other doing things to hurt them. Like Vince trying to kill Pino or Re-l trying to shoot Pino.

After a while we can see that there is someone discussing him self as others trying to kill them. It's another Proxy. Think it's Proxy of Illusion cause it all seams like a dream or something. Shame that episode ends without even telling us if it was proxy or not =( Can't wait for episode 15!!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
"We are all books containing thousands of pages and within each od them lies an IRREPARABLE truth."

Last edited by B4-Hunter; Jun 18, 2006 at 04:34 PM.
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 21, 2006, 04:07 AM Local time: Jun 21, 2006, 10:07 AM #253 of 401
Race for anime fans is getting more and more exiting. [Ani-Jiyuu] just released episode 13 called "Wrong Way Home". It's 2nd part of episode 12 that was already released by [Shinsen-Subs].

I just want to warn any possible [Ani-Jiyuu] downloaders that quality of translation less accurate then [Shinsen-Subs]. I highly recommend to wait for [Shinsen-Subs] release.

Those who didn't read 2nd part of my post can get this file here: [Ani-Jiyuu] Ergo Proxy - 13 [FAEB9A7E].

I was speaking idiomatically.
Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old Jun 21, 2006, 01:07 PM Local time: Jun 21, 2006, 07:07 PM #254 of 401
Oh noes!

Spoiler:
That was a very interesting episode. I thought that was the last we'd see of that robot thing with the white hair in ep. 12 as well.

I'd suspected Iggy had got the virus, though I thought he'd got it from when he encountered Pino sleeping in Ep. 12. He got quite agressive =0.

CLearly vince has more he'd like to say to Real, though it's just a case of him bringing himself to do it. Maybe there'll be more romance <3

And now Real's gun is out of ammunition, so she can no longer kill vincent with it. Maybe he'll explain in a later episode what actually happened.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 21, 2006, 02:14 PM Local time: Jun 21, 2006, 08:14 PM #255 of 401
Originally Posted by Roph
Oh noes!

Spoiler:
That was a very interesting episode. I thought that was the last we'd see of that robot thing with the white hair in ep. 12 as well.

I'd suspected Iggy had got the virus, though I thought he'd got it from when he encountered Pino sleeping in Ep. 12. He got quite agressive =0.

CLearly vince has more he'd like to say to Real, though it's just a case of him bringing himself to do it. Maybe there'll be more romance <3

And now Real's gun is out of ammunition, so she can no longer kill vincent with it. Maybe he'll explain in a later episode what actually happened.
Nope =D!!
Spoiler:
It was last "normal" episode. "Ophelia" & "Who wants to be in jeopardy!" are two twisted and insane episodes with nothing new in main story line. It's rather like a BIG notes for earlier episodes. In 15 we see face of another Proxy, on picture only but always something. There is his name to but only in Japanese.

Episode 15 will be really pain in the ass for fan sub teams...

Most amazing jew boots
BIGWORM
"You're falling behind, mercenary."

Member 378

Level 26.39

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 07:41 AM #256 of 401
Question:

Spoiler:
Does Vince find Mosque up to ep. 12? I'm on 8 right now. Also, I see Vince's glowing eyes in B4-Hunter's sig, indicating that Vince would be one of/a Proxy. That would explain the appearance of one when the Commune was attacked by the Security Bureau.

What's so funny is that I downloaded this anime as just a request, now I'm all over it.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
[ SCHWARZE-5 - Helger Collins ]
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 22, 2006, 09:23 AM Local time: Jun 22, 2006, 03:23 PM #257 of 401
Originally Posted by BIGWORM
Question:

Spoiler:
Does Vince find Mosque up to ep. 12? I'm on 8 right now. Also, I see Vince's glowing eyes in B4-Hunter's sig, indicating that Vince would be one of/a Proxy. That would explain the appearance of one when the Commune was attacked by the Security Bureau.
Spoiler:
Nope. Even not till episode 15. Sorry for spoiler in signature anyway =D To say they true 2nd character on picture in Vincent to =D

Ok off to work on EP site finally =D Had to design something for cash to buy Guild Wars =D 100$ in my pocket =)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Foshi
Laugh and Grow Fat

Member 3194

Level 13.18

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 12:22 PM Local time: Jun 23, 2006, 12:22 PM #258 of 401
Yup, episode 13 was the best yet. The animation really picked up and the characters were fleshed out well.

Pino is acting more and more human all of the time.

Real has been a shallow bitch the whole series. She better have learned something.

Spoiler:
Iggy's death will hopefully have a positive effect on Real. She needs to learn to fend for herself and not always rely on others

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 12:47 PM #259 of 401
Question about the ava maria in the notes of episode 7 on shinsen subs... Where is it from? cowboy bebop?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 02:36 PM Local time: Jun 23, 2006, 08:36 PM #260 of 401
Originally Posted by SemperFidelis
Question about the ava maria in the notes of episode 7 on shinsen subs... Where is it from? cowboy bebop?
Where do you have Ave Maria note in episode 7? I made list of all [Shinsen-Subs] notes and there is nothing like this there. For all notes by [S-S] check my site HERE.

SemperFidelis
Good Chocobo

Member 555

Level 18.44

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 04:55 PM #261 of 401
The music playing during the notes in episode 7 is what I'm talking about.

edit: and it's not the cowboy bebop ava maria either. wonder where its from.

How ya doing, buddy?
"We Stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the Rope from the Army. On the seventh day, while God rested, we over-ran his perimeter and stole the globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers, talk like sailors, and slap the hell out of both of them. WARRIORS BY DAY, LOVERS BY NIGHT, PROFESSIONALS BY CHOICE, AND MARINES BY THE GRACE OF GOD."
Foshi
Laugh and Grow Fat

Member 3194

Level 13.18

Mar 2006

Old Jun 25, 2006, 04:39 PM Local time: Jun 25, 2006, 04:39 PM #262 of 401
I couldn't contain myself after reading a blog about episode 16. I watched the raw and it was quite funny. Pino trying on Real's makeup then later Vincent trying some on. lol.

Subs... needs subs now.

B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 26, 2006, 03:48 AM Local time: Jun 26, 2006, 09:48 AM #263 of 401
I was just going to post news about it that link is on my site and soon screen shots gallery will be up =) Anyway I'm still downloading it.

FELIPE NO
hexXie
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 8132

Level 1.73

Jun 2006

Old Jun 30, 2006, 04:51 PM Local time: Jun 30, 2006, 11:51 PM #264 of 401
just watched ep 12....

Spoiler:
I was quite disappointed that Vincent is Ergo but yet has another side to him that almost makes him a schitzo... i thought it was just his memories taking over... or a subconscious reason to kill the other proxies that he has not yet realized. It reminded me of Bleach when he all of a sudden became his "dark side"... like Itchigo's hollow.

If he has only LOST his memories, surely it wouldn't create a split personality-type of thing?

But, reasoning with myself, we also notice that the Bookstore scene reveals the real Ergo Proxy. So in this light it seems that his memories were given away, maybe, but also covered up and replaced with a false persona. But the real reason why the "dark half" wants to come back when it gave its memories away in the first place should prove quite interesting...

anything from the 1337 hunters of the torrents in terms of 14 subbed?
I'm busy with 13 at the moment.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
galen
lost control then i got it back now my position has changed

Member 655

Level 25.35

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2006, 06:45 PM Local time: Jul 1, 2006, 04:45 PM #265 of 401
Spoiler:
I knew Vincent was Ergo wayyyyyy back in like, episode three. It's pretty obvious. He's the typical "seemingly weak and kinda-awkward guy who is really an ultimate badass" character that pops in sooooo much anime. Which is okay, just really really cliche.

Also hey I'm kind of annoyed that for some reason they're now translating Lir's (or Lil or whatever) name as "Real." Augh.

EDIT: I looked it up...so Real is actually correct? Ugh, Lir was a much cooler name. WTG Japanese.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by galen; Jul 1, 2006 at 06:52 PM.
Foshi
Laugh and Grow Fat

Member 3194

Level 13.18

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2006, 07:05 PM Local time: Jul 1, 2006, 07:05 PM #266 of 401
Originally Posted by galen
Spoiler:
I knew Vincent was Ergo wayyyyyy back in like, episode three. It's pretty obvious. He's the typical "seemingly weak and kinda-awkward guy who is really an ultimate badass" character that pops in sooooo much anime. Which is okay, just really really cliche.

Also hey I'm kind of annoyed that for some reason they're now translating Lir's (or Lil or whatever) name as "Real." Augh.

EDIT: I looked it up...so Real is actually correct? Ugh, Lir was a much cooler name. WTG Japanese.
Where the hell have you been buddy. Her name has always been Real. It says so on her I.D. card numerous times and on monitor screens. Only the really early subs had her name as Lil, or any of the others.

Just finished wathing episode 14 subbed. Pino seems to have learned a lot about human customs and emotion. Real is still a little stuck up although that seems to be fading.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
galen
lost control then i got it back now my position has changed

Member 655

Level 25.35

Mar 2006

Old Jul 1, 2006, 07:13 PM Local time: Jul 1, 2006, 05:13 PM #267 of 401
It was Lil in the subs I was watching up until episode 10.

I guess I wasn't paying attention to the monitors? Or I wasn't connecting point A to point B. Either way, it's still a lame name. ;_;

Double Post:
Just watched episode 14.

Does anyone know what the song is they used in the end? Not the credits song but during the bit about Ophelia?

It's not really a spoiler but whatev.
Spoiler:
EDIT: Here is Millais' "Ophelia" which is what the scenes of "Real" drowning are based off of:

Last edited by galen; Jul 2, 2006 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Automerged additional post.
hexXie
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 8132

Level 1.73

Jun 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 10:58 AM Local time: Jul 2, 2006, 05:58 PM #268 of 401
OMW!!! please put that in a spoiler for others!!! i havent watched it yet... !!!

Foshi
Laugh and Grow Fat

Member 3194

Level 13.18

Mar 2006

Old Jul 2, 2006, 04:36 PM Local time: Jul 2, 2006, 04:36 PM #269 of 401
Originally Posted by galen
Does anyone know what the song is they used in the end? Not the credits song but during the bit about Ophelia?
Seconded.
The song is not featured on the first OST. Maybe, it will be on the second OST which is supposed to be released soon.

I was speaking idiomatically.
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jul 3, 2006, 02:37 AM Local time: Jul 3, 2006, 08:37 AM #270 of 401
Ok so I assume that everyone know that [Shinsen-Subs] released episode 13 & 14 subbed AND we have episode 17 on raw? If not links to those two you can grab on my site and RAW on www.isohunt.com. Lately I don't have time to work on site or even watch anime =( I don't even have holidays.

Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2006, 03:30 AM Local time: Jul 4, 2006, 01:30 AM #271 of 401
I just watched episodes 13 and 14.

Spoiler:
That Millais angle in ep. 14 was fucking genius. Real in the river with the Ophelia pose was surreal. Although I gotta say, the episode confused me from top to bottom until I realized that they were dealing with a shapeshifter.

FELIPE NO
B4-Hunter
That's My Creed

Member 310

Level 25.54

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2006, 04:48 AM Local time: Jul 4, 2006, 10:48 AM #272 of 401
Originally Posted by Encephalon
I just watched episodes 13 and 14.

Spoiler:
That Millais angle in ep. 14 was fucking genius. Real in the river with the Ophelia pose was surreal. Although I gotta say, the episode confused me from top to bottom until I realized that they were dealing with a shapeshifter.
Spoiler:
I think it's another proxy. We can see one in episode 15 (only picture) and there is name of it. I can't translate it... hope to see episode 15 translaterd soon... it will be DAMN hard.

How ya doing, buddy?
Kamui
The Magician

Member 1165

Level 11.01

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2006, 12:15 PM Local time: Jul 4, 2006, 11:15 AM #273 of 401
Originally Posted by B4-Hunter
Spoiler:
I think it's another proxy. We can see one in episode 15 (only picture) and there is name of it. I can't translate it... hope to see episode 15 translaterd soon... it will be DAMN hard.
Spoiler:
It is another proxy. He is revealed when te first time he/she dragged Vincent into the lake showinh him what happened to the inhabitants of the Dome. What Vincent would have become had he stayed in his former self.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Ramenbetsu
Ramengatari: The Story of the Noodle Samurai

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2006, 02:03 PM #274 of 401
I still need to watch 13 and 14. I downloaed the h.264 version of both but the voices are really LOW while the music etc is much louder. I cant seem to fix it either so i think i have to go back to the old version.

How ya doing, buddy?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2006, 11:24 PM Local time: Jul 5, 2006, 09:24 PM #275 of 401
Originally Posted by Kamui
Spoiler:
It is another proxy. He is revealed when te first time he/she dragged Vincent into the lake showinh him what happened to the inhabitants of the Dome. What Vincent would have become had he stayed in his former self.
That wasn't what confused me...
Spoiler:
What confused me was how there were 2 Vincents and 2 Reals at once. Even after he announced himself and what had happened in the city I was still kind of muddled on this. It was only at the end of the episode that Vincent was talking to himself that he said "that proxy can change form" that it hit me. THAT MOTHERFUCKER WAS A SHAPESHIFTER!

Seriously... I feel so stupid sometimes.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Ergo Proxy