Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Night In Fantasia 2009 - Anime and Game concert in Sydney Australia

Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Aug 27, 2009, 12:03 AM Local time: Aug 26, 2009, 09:03 PM #1 of 1
Night In Fantasia 2009 - Anime and Game concert in Sydney Australia

Eminence Online, Concert

Bigger, bolder and more spectacular than ever!

Quote:
Are you ready for the most sensational Eminence concert to date? The 'A Night in Fantasia' concert series has been recognised around the world as the most popular brand of video game / anime concerts, so you will be pleased to hear that The Eminence Symphony Orchestra is warming up to present 'A Night in Fantasia 2009' at the Sydney Entertainment Centre on Saturday 26 September, 2009.

Featuring a full Symphony Orchestra, a mind blowing choir, special guest performers and boasting a score of popular tracks from the worlds of video games and anime, 'A Night in Fantasia 2009' is being billed as the biggest, boldest and best concert in the 'A Night in Fantasia' series to ever be held.

A Night in Fantasia 2009 will feature a host of special guest stars who will fly in from the USA and Japan specially to be involved in this epic event.

"We are really looking forward to presenting A Night in Fantasia 2009 as it's going to be such a huge event, featuring so many wonderful pieces of music, musicians, world class composers and other special guests," commented Hiroaki Yura, Founder and Director of Eminence Artists.

The concert will feature a score of arrangements - many of them as originally done by the composers - spanning the games and anime genres, with a focus on western music not before seen in the 'A Night in Fantasia' series.

The score of tracks to be performed include AFRIKA, Ace Combat V, Darksiders: Wrath of War, Dragon Age: Origins, Metal Gear Solid, Prince of Persia, Red Alert 3, Shadow of the Colossus and a wide range of anime titles, including Astro Boy (which will hit cinemas in September), Studio Ghibli, Totoro, Laputa, Princess Mononoke, Deathnote,Steamboy and many, many more ....

"Not only will fans be blown away by the musical extravaganza of A Night in Fantasia 2009, they will also love the impressive array of images that will be shown on the big screen. We're not holding back" Mr Yura added.
Tickets on sale at Ticketmaster.

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/A-Nig...artist/1106112

Date: Saturday 26 September, 2009
Time(s): 6.00pm (doors open at 5.00pm)
Venue: Sydney Entertainment Centre

List of Games and Anime music to be featured:

* AFRIKA
* Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
* Shadow of the Colossus
* Princess Mononoke
* God of War II
* My Neighbour Totoro
* Red Alert 3
* Laputa, Castle in the Sky
* Dragon Age: Origins
* Tsubasa Chronicles
* Metal Gear Solid 3
* Deathnote
* Darksiders
* Astro Boy
* Ace Combat V
* THE IDOLM@STER
* SOULCALIBUR
* Prince of Persia
* Chrono Cross
* Gears of War II

I unfortunatly will not be able to go, because I am currently living in LA, so no more Eminence concert reports from me for a long time.

Shame, since that is a really awesome program list.

Hopefully someone here will be able to go.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

{ :: ~ Air - the 1000th Summer ~ :: }

:: That sea went on forever, into the blue distance ::
* That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead *

~ : Summer comes again, shining silver : ~
: When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky :

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > General Game Music Discussion > Night In Fantasia 2009 - Anime and Game concert in Sydney Australia