Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Toys & Action Figures

J-Man
Taller than a tree

Member 102

Level 23.11

Mar 2006

Old May 10, 2009, 05:09 PM Local time: May 10, 2009, 03:09 PM #26 of 26
Mighty Max, motherfuckers.

This was, I think, the pinnacle of action figure fun-times when I was little, don't know if any of you guys played with this shit, but it was top of the line. Still have most of these sets, though I'm sure most of them have at least one integral missing piece.

Other than that, I was mostly into the Hot Wheels, pretty sure I still have a sizable bucket of them tucked away somewhere around here. Also, I know some of you had those awesome folding car-town-mat thing that I currently am using as a decorative piece. You know, the one with a whole set of little roads and intersections on it that you could use to drive around, or tear strait though subdivisions if you so felt like it.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Toys & Action Figures