Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Israel invades Gaza

Cetra
oh shi-

Member 445

Level 24.23

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:11 AM Local time: Jan 7, 2009, 10:11 PM #51 of 106
As opposed to the Israelis that have done... what exactly?
How about a self sustaining government and economy that can actually feed its people? Active participants of the global market? Israel has the 21st most prosperous economy in the world and an active business and industry.

Most amazing jew boots
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:13 AM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 02:13 PM 1 #52 of 106
Israel is only successful because of its close Western ties, AKA JEWS.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:16 AM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 12:16 AM #53 of 106
How about a self sustaining government and economy that can actually feed its people? Active participants of the global market? Israel has the 21st most prosperous economy in the world and an active business and industry.
Israel has massive amounts of economic and military support from certain foreign powers, now don't they.

Oh my, your points. They are so, well, pointless.

Israel has prospered, but they were given every possible opportunity to prosper. There's a reason people shake their heads about this when they know the history of the country.

I was speaking idiomatically.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Cetra
oh shi-

Member 445

Level 24.23

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:18 AM Local time: Jan 7, 2009, 10:18 PM #54 of 106
I'm a little curious as to what your system of measuring the worth of "culture" is. I absolutely want to know.
Culture as in the resulting social bodies developed out of the culture. As Western nations have been developed out of Western culture, its values, its beliefs, its practices.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:20 AM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 12:20 AM 1 #55 of 106
Culture as in the resulting social bodies developed out of the culture. As Western nations have been developed out of Western culture, its values, its beliefs, its practices.
Culture as in the resulting effects of culture?

The sense. You don't make any.

FELIPE NO

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Cetra
oh shi-

Member 445

Level 24.23

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:24 AM Local time: Jan 7, 2009, 10:24 PM 5 #56 of 106
Israel has massive amounts of economic and military support from certain foreign powers, now don't they.

Oh my, your points. They are so, well, pointless.

Israel has prospered, but they were given every possible opportunity to prosper. There's a reason people shake their heads about this when they know the history of the country.

As have many modern Western nations have. The difference is Israel has also taken the initiative to properly distribute and invest in the aid they receive. They also developed a stable government and have become less and less reliant on foreign aid by developing their own industries. This has been the pattern for pretty much every successful nation in the past.

And you're damn right they were given every possible opportunity, because they were willing to properly seize the opportunity which is more than can be said for basically every Arab nation on the planet. Iraq was just given a similar opportunity and they have pissed it all away.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Cetra; Jan 8, 2009 at 01:26 AM.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:28 AM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 12:28 AM 1 #57 of 106
As have many modern Western nations have. The difference is Israel has also taken the initiative to properly distribute and invest in the aid they receive. They also developed a stable government and have become less and less reliant on foreign aid by developing their own industries. This has been the pattern for pretty much every successful nation in the past.

And you're damn right they were given every possible opportunity, because they were willing to properly seize the opportunity which is more than can be said for basically every Arab nation on the planet. Iraq was just given a similar opportunity and they have pissed it all away.
So... now the definition of stable is in a constant state of war for 60 years? And if by less reliant on foreign aid, you mean requiring a constant flow of military technology and protection.

And if by every possible hand up for the Arabs, you mean getting fucked by the British and then getting fucked by the Americans. Sure. Ever heard of Dubai? You really want to play that "arabs are all poor niggers" card, dumbfuck?

And Iraq was given the same opportunity? Which opportunity would that be? The one where they get their country carpet bombed and then they're just expected to suddenly forget about centuries worth of internal conflict within arbitrarily created borders laid down by the English that forced together two groups that loathe one another?

You're a joke.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by No. Hard Pass.; Jan 8, 2009 at 01:31 AM.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:33 AM Local time: Jan 7, 2009, 11:33 PM #58 of 106
Yes. Imagine that. You actually want to measure "culture" by Western "culture". The same cats that sleep with their sisters and their donkeys. I mean, sure, we can compose a sonnet and write a song but, oh my fucking god, THE DONKEY SHOW.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Cetra
oh shi-

Member 445

Level 24.23

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:43 AM Local time: Jan 7, 2009, 10:43 PM 1 #59 of 106
Yes. Imagine that. You actually want to measure "culture" by Western "culture". The same cats that sleep with their sisters and their donkeys. I mean, sure, we can compose a sonnet and write a song but, oh my fucking god, THE DONKEY SHOW.
No actually, you measure culture by propriety. Lets look at the most prosperous nations in history. Oh look at that its a list dominated by Western Culture civilizations. Oh are where are the Arab nations? Sitting along the bottom with the African civilizations. But we can just continue to refuse to ignore any possible correlation here. I mean doing so has just worked out so well for the world so far.

Oh but the Arab nations want to continue to blame western culture for holding them back. I mean its just could not possibility be that Arab culture is holding itself back. No need for reform here! If they can wipe Western culture off the planet Arab culture will prosper again!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:46 AM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 12:46 AM #60 of 106
No actually, you measure culture by propriety. Lets look at the most prosperous nations in history. Oh look at that its a list dominated by Western Culture civilizations. Oh are where are the Arab nations? Sitting along the bottom with the African civilizations. But we can just continue to refuse to ignore any possible correlation here. I mean doing so has just worked out so well for the world so far.

Oh but the Arab nations want to continue to blame western culture for holding them back. I mean its just could not possibility be that Arab culture is holding itself back. No need for reform here! If they can wipe Western culture off the planet Arab culture will prosper again!
Yeah. It's not like we owe a huge debt to the Muslim nations for things like astronomy, math, or the written word. It's not like some of the richest countries in the world are arab or anything.

Man, I don't even like the middle east, and you're winning me over to their side just by being so blatantly fucking wrong about all your facts.

Cetra
oh shi-

Member 445

Level 24.23

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:59 AM Local time: Jan 7, 2009, 10:59 PM 1 #61 of 106
Yeah. It's not like we owe a huge debt to the Muslim nations for things like astronomy, math, or the written word. It's not like some of the richest countries in the world are arab or anything.

Man, I don't even like the middle east, and you're winning me over to their side just by being so blatantly fucking wrong about all your facts.
Yeah and we have a lot thanks to the Romans too, but oh look at how prosperous Roman culture is today. It's absolutely stupid to try and justify the current state of Arab nations by pointing thousand year old achievements.

And the most of the richest Arab nations in the world are also some of the worst places to live in the world. Just because your government makes billions of dollars on oil doesn't make them an example of prosperity. The riches Arab nations of the world have some of the worst living conditions in the world, they treat their citizens like shit and offer nothing to the rest of world. The UAE is an exception, but funny how they have the most 'Western-like' culture out of the Arab states. They are also gradually moving to a democratic state as they become more involved in world politics and and the world market. The UAE is the perfect example of reform made by an Arab state to integrate into the rest of the world. That nation has become more prosperous as they forgo more and more of the traditional Arab values.

Last edited by Cetra; Jan 8, 2009 at 02:02 AM.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 02:00 AM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 12:00 AM #62 of 106
Israel sure choose a fine time to go on a fucking rampage. Its wildly disproportionate, and unnecessary. Its not as if we don't already have a bunch of bullshit that we had to deal with, and now this.

♪♡
Thanks Seris!
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 02:01 AM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 01:01 AM #63 of 106
Yeah and we have a lot thanks to the Romans too, but oh look at how prosperous Roman culture is today. It's absolutely stupid to try and justify the current state of Arab nations by pointing thousand year old achievements.

And the most of the richest Arab nations in the world are also some of the worst places to live in the world. Just because your government makes billions of dollars on oil doesn't make them an example of prosperity. The riches Arab nations of the world have some of the worst living conditions in the world, they treat their citizens like shit and offer nothing to the rest of world. The UAE is an exception, but funny how they have the most 'Western-like' culture out of the Arab states. They are also gradually moving to a democratic state as they become more involved in world politics and and the world market.
So your real point is that Palestinians deserve to die because they're different from us.

Oh yes. You're a winner.

How ya doing, buddy?

Guru
:wink wink:

Member 85

Level 27.73

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 02:10 AM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 02:10 AM #64 of 106
Israel sure choose a fine time to go on a fucking rampage. Its wildly disproportionate, and unnecessary. Its not as if we don't already have a bunch of bullshit that we had to deal with, and now this.
Well, it's just a giant clusterfuck. Because you know, it sucks to have missiles shot at you every day, too. What do you do?

So your real point is that Palestinians deserve to die because they're different from us.
I don't know that they deserve to die so much as there are problems when nonconformity with the generally accepted worldly view means that you're in a constant state of violence and warmongering.

And obviously it's not all Palestinians. Just the ones that have the power to do the things they're doing, like Hezbollah.

Last edited by Guru; Jan 8, 2009 at 02:13 AM.
Cal
_

Member 76

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 02:27 AM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 05:27 PM #65 of 106
HAW HAW HAWWW

LlooooydGEEEOOORGE
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 03:32 AM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 12:32 AM 2 #66 of 106
I'm going to piss off a large amount of people, but like that's stopped me before.

The loss of Israel is only the fault of the Palestinians because they run one of the worst fucking cultures in the world. Being Arab fucking sucks, and poor state of the Arab nations is nothing but their own fault even though they continue to blame Western culture for their misfortunes. The only mildly successful Arab nations are ones that have close Western ties, AKA OIL.

Lets assume for the moment that the Arab nations get their wish and Israel is pushed into the sea. Now what? Will gaining the land of Israel somehow create this wonderful Arab utopia? Fuck no, it will become just another Arab nation shithole that nobody wants to deal with. Fuck you Palestinians, you've done nothing to deserve your own country.
See, when I'm sitting around after a Steelers or Penguins loss, I always blame them for blowing the game, too. It's their fault, without even considering how the other team factored in.

I've been reconsidering lately, though. Thinking about it, isn't the other team just as responsible for the eventual outcome? That made a lot more sense to me, and so I try to see the whole scope of things when going over a game in my head.

I find it gives me a more accurate view of how things really are.

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 11:41 AM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 11:41 AM #67 of 106
Israel's superior culture in action:
YouTube Video

YouTube Video

lmbo bitch got owned fate of all Arabs

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 12:08 PM #68 of 106
I'm going to piss off a large amount of people, but like that's stopped me before.

The loss of Israel is only the fault of the Palestinians because they run one of the worst fucking cultures in the world. Being Arab fucking sucks, and poor state of the Arab nations is nothing but their own fault even though they continue to blame Western culture for their misfortunes. The only mildly successful Arab nations are ones that have close Western ties, AKA OIL.

Lets assume for the moment that the Arab nations get their wish and Israel is pushed into the sea. Now what? Will gaining the land of Israel somehow create this wonderful Arab utopia? Fuck no, it will become just another Arab nation shithole that nobody wants to deal with. Fuck you Palestinians, you've done nothing to deserve your own country.
I'm really tempted to prop this because outright brazen ignorance is so fucking hysterical to me. This is like that university article which claimed that fat women should get raped because it would make them feel attractive.

datschge
Sakuraba Fan

Member 9353

Level 11.78

Jul 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 01:47 PM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 07:47 PM #69 of 106
How about a self sustaining government and economy that can actually feed its people?
There is no such on earth.

Locke
Flying High

Member 488

Level 23.98

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 03:15 PM #70 of 106
Quote:

Are you kidding me? How did your ignorant ass even manage to get online?

Quote:
..worst fucking culture…fucking sucks…poor state…
Do you actually read the drivel you write? I was living in the Middle East before I moved to Canada, and can’t say that I met an arab who thought that it sucked. Just because your white ass is in the majority wherever you live, doesn’t mean that people of other skins are worse off then you. Jesus fucking Christ – where’s your bedsheets klanboy? When do you start burning crosses and lynching niggers?
And I’d hazard to say that many Arab nations are far more prosperous then many of the western ones you hold with high regard. Get your head out of your ass, you ass out of your momma’s house, and take a look at the real fucking word – not the one you’re taught at the klan meetings.

Quote:
What is this self-sustaining government and economy you speak of? Nothing like the “good ‘ol USA” obviously, because it looks like a shit show right now. Israel would be nowhere if it wasn’t for backing from lobbies in the west.

Quote:
The difference is Israel has also taken the initiative to properly distribute and invest in the aid they receive. They also developed a stable government and have become less and less reliant on foreign aid by developing their own industries. This has been the pattern for pretty much every successful nation in the past.
By distribute and invest you mean create nuclear and chemical weapons? Gun down children? Have you BEEN to Palestine? It’s not a shithole because the Palestinians like living in a shithole, it’s a shithole because of Israel.

Quote:
Iraq was just given a similar opportunity and they have pissed it all away.
Are you fucking shitting me? Really? You’re going to say this.

Listen Cetra, put your ignorance, bigotry, and fucking KKK buddies aside for lets say, 10 seconds here, and lets do a little exercise. Ok? Can you do that? I know it’s scary to let go of these things, but I promise it is OK. Really. I do. Ok, now that you’re ready, imagine yourself living in your family’s apartment, doing whatever it is that you do that makes you happy, and then all of a sudden, BANGO BOOMO SHIZZAM, the neighbor crashes through the shared wall, killing your parents who were sitting at the table and eating lunch. Your neighbor looks at you, smiling, and exclaims, “I’m just expanding my apartment, I found that it was too small. Thanks for your apartment!” and goes on to annex everything that you owned – leaving you to the streets with barely the clothes on your back.
How would you feel? Is that giving you “every opportunity” to prosper? Really?

Licensed Commercial Pilot!
Currently: Float Pilot in BC
Need a pilot? PM Me.
Commercial Pilot, land and seaplanes, single and multi engines, instrument rating... I'm a jack of all trades! I can even be type rated!

Last edited by Locke; Jan 8, 2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: formatting
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 03:18 PM 4 #71 of 106
When do you start burning crosses
He says, with a burning flag in his avatar.

Locke, enemy of extremists everywhere.

Most amazing jew boots
Locke
Flying High

Member 488

Level 23.98

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 03:19 PM 1 #72 of 106
Hey, if you look closely, it's Rabbi's burning the flag, not me

*Sent the wrong message, obviously*

Need a pilot? PM Me.
Commercial Pilot, land and seaplanes, single and multi engines, instrument rating... I'm a jack of all trades! I can even be type rated!

Last edited by Locke; Jan 8, 2009 at 03:39 PM.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 03:27 PM #73 of 106
The fuck?

If I put a Klan lynching in my sig I couldn't just disassociate myself from it by saying I'm not the one lynching people. If you're going to use your avatar space to promote inflammatory attitudes, have the courage to stand by it.

Obviously I don't agree with a damned thing Cetra has said here but you're a massive hypocrite without any strength of conviction.

Last edited by The unmovable stubborn; Jan 8, 2009 at 03:32 PM.
Skexis
Beyond

Member 770

Level 34.03

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 03:30 PM Local time: Jan 8, 2009, 03:30 PM #74 of 106
Hey, if you look closely, it's Rabbi's burning the flag, not me
"I won't take responsibility for my stance, as long as someone else does it for me!"

I do have to wonder what the chances are that Hamas and Hezbollah really didn't fire the rockets, and the latest ones are just a result of some pockets of people who can't go a few months without explosives.

Last edited by Skexis; Jan 8, 2009 at 03:32 PM.
Locke
Flying High

Member 488

Level 23.98

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2009, 03:42 PM #75 of 106
Obviously I was joking, as noted by the at the end. Can't you guys see a little humour in the situation?

Most amazing jew boots
Need a pilot? PM Me.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Israel invades Gaza