Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™
Closed Thread

Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Oct 3, 2009, 09:34 PM #1 of 201
Architecture in Helsinki- Places Like This
Label: Polyvinyl
Released: Aug 21, 2007
Genre: Indie Rock

Track List:
1. Red Turned White
2. Heart it Races
3. Hold Music
4. Feather in a Baseball Cap
5. Underwater
6. Like It or Not
7. Debbie
8. Lazy (lazy)
9. Nothing's Wrong
10. Same Ol' Innocence

REVIEW

Their rock song "Same Ol' Innocence" has gotten some popularity on the radio, which is unfortunate, because that song is probably the worst example of what this band and, this album especially, represents. The songs are all up-beat, goofy, fun, and make you want to get up and dance, or sing along as loud as you can while driving your car.

Their style of music can mostly be attributed to a sort of indie theme, but it's not nearly as pretentious in sound. The band is all about feeling good and making you feel good too with its weird lyrics and funky sound. I know that after hearing this album, I had a smile on my face. Hopefully it puts one on yours, too.

DOWNLOAD NOW!

How ya doing, buddy?
Seris
zzzzzz

Member 1928

Level 33.66

Mar 2006

Old Oct 6, 2010, 06:00 PM #2 of 201
NEBULAR SPOOL/Exposery
Year: 2007
Genre: Electronica

TRACK LIST
1. Zombie Viking Amazone
2. The Great Coffee Escape
3. Hairstyles Of The Dead And Buried
4. I Want But I Replicant
5. Heresy
6. Swamp Women Time Ago
7. Huzun Horizon
8. Taboo
9. Slow Motion Split Second Decision
10. Tom Is Not My Friend
11. Oceanseas Of Waterterrain
12. Dementia

I'm not good at describing much of anything, but I can say with confidence that Nebular Spool is unlike any other branch of electronic you've heard. In this album--1 of 3--Exposery, it's less about sounding techno-tuned and bleepy bloopy and more about creating an atmosphere by piecing clips of melody together; what you get are actual songs, and not just noise like some electronica can be. Give this album a shot; put it on while you're doing something else, and you'll soon find yourself humming along to Huzun Horizon or Taboo or hell, just about every song. They're all catchy.

DOWNLOAD NOW!!!11

BRAD SUCKS/Out of It
Year: 2008
Genre: Indie Rock

TRACK LIST
1. Dropping out of School
2. Certain Death
3. Fake It
4. Bad Sign
5. There's Something Wrong
6. Gasoline
7. Total Breakdown
8. Understood by Your Dad
9. Out of It
10. You're Not Going Anywhere

Lookee here again it's another indie rock album! Here's Brad Sucks, the one man band that everyone hates. Although everyone should love him and his music instead. Brad Sucks is indie meets rock meets folk with a little bit--and I mean very little bit--of electonic mixed in to create a very... Mellow(?) sound. Without sounding too purple prosey, I would call his music "summer evening" music, because that's the kind of atmosphere I feel it sets. Download it and judge for yourself.

WHAT WOAH WHAT??? WHOA DOWNLOAD

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Gamingforce Music Exposure Club™