Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Anime and Manga Recommendations

Dreaded_Wolf
Phoenix

Member 8569

Level 1.60

Jun 2006

Old Jan 11, 2007, 02:42 PM Local time: Jan 11, 2007, 08:42 PM #1 of 87
My Animes

Okay.. I hope i do this right O.o

Anime

Marmalade Boy

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Episodes: 76, Completed

OVA's?: No.

Marmalade Boy is a great anime for Romantic Comedy fans. The main character is Miki Koishkiwa who got alot of love problems. Many boys are starting to like her, causing problems with her boyfriend. But i wont spoil too much =)

My Rating: 8/10

Ouran High School Host Club

Episodes: 26(I think), Completed

OVA's?: No.

Well, this anime isn't that great, but its a good spare time anime to watch =) i Don't remember the main character name... But she (He in episode 1) breaks a 6 million yen vase, and works part time at Ouran High School's Host Club. After a while she gets promoted to a Host, and a lot of things happen.

My Rating: 6/10

Naruto

Genre: Action Comedy

Episodes: 211, Not Completed, Possible Stopped.

OVA's?: No, not yet, if to come.

Naruto has to be my favorite anime ever. It's packed with action and comedy, so great it made the 211 episodes go past quickly! It's about a young boy named Naruto, who desperately tries to become a ninja, but since a Nine Tailed Demon Fox is sealed within him, he has problems making friends. But after graduating from the Ninja Academy he becomes a Genin, and goes with epic adventures with Sakura, Sasuke and many other fellow ninjas!

My Rating: 9 1\2 /10

Bleach

Genre: Action, Partly Comedy

Episodes: 109, Not Completed, Still in Making.

OVA's?: No, not yet, if to Come.

Bleach is an Action anime, with partly Comedy.. Okay a little more comedy :P It's about a boy named Ichigo, who can see ghosts. Suddenly some wierd monsters, only seen by Ichigo appears, and when the girl Rukia whom has the Death God/Soul Reaper/Shinigami Power, gives Ichigo her powers, his life changes big time!

My Rating: 9/10

finally

Love Hina

Episodes: 27 if i remember correctly.

OVA's?: Yes, i only know of "Love Hina Again" though.

Love Hina is about a boy named Keitaro, who is desperately trying to get into Tokyo.U (Tokyo University) because of a girl he made a promise with when he was a kid. After failing several times, he decides to live with his Grandmother, since his parents can't feed him, but when he gets there, he cant find her, and suddenly gets into a bath with a pretty woman. After some times he discovers that his Grandmothers inn has been turned into a "All-Girls Dormitory"! And from there on, his aunt makes him the manager there, and a funny tale of romance begins... Who is the girl he made the promise with? You will find out =)

Ratings: 8 1\2 /10

other animes:
Tokyo Mew Mew, Ratings: 7/10
Ai Yori Aoshi, Ratings: 5/10 *perverted alert*
Gantz, Ratings, 5/10 *Head splattering, blood and kind hentai alert*
Powerpuff Girls Z, Ratings 3/10 *LOL*
Fruits Basket, Ratings: 6/10

thats all i can remember now

How ya doing, buddy?
I called your boyfriend gay...And he hit me with his purse =/

My usual nickname is Phoenix, but this account was created before i invented Phoenix.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [General Discussion] Anime and Manga Recommendations