Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Holy shit, Steve Irwin's dead.

Skaijo
But that's my kickass opinon.

Member 9397

Level 5.90

Jul 2006

Old Sep 5, 2006, 02:34 PM #126 of 130
Originally Posted by Scarletdeath
The irony is, while he came out unharmed most of the time facing dangerous animals, he got killed by a peaceful fish.

THERE IS NO GOD

Assumably, the sting rays were already agitated by the sharks in the near by area. It's really sad. The guy was rich and a father, there was really no need for him to risk his life so constantly--he could have bought his own zoo.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

METAL GEAR YOTSUBA
NOW PLAYING
chaofan
Quarter-Circle + Paaaunch!

Member 1794

Level 21.29

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 05:53 AM Local time: Sep 6, 2006, 09:53 PM #127 of 130
Tribute to Steve Irwin: An Aussie who put the country on America's world map.

My Australia Day 2006 avatar summarizes how 'Australian' he was. You go around the world and you ask someone who Steve Irwin is, you get an image of Australia.

1962-2006

FELIPE NO
hamelin
Carob Nut

Member 3041

Level 5.51

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 02:19 PM #128 of 130
[QUOTE=quest2368]Rest in Peace, Steve Irwin. Like the others have said, of all the stuff he's been through, you would think that he would be well prepared and cautious. But on the other side, he's living on the edge. Very daring and he's just asking to get hurt.

Apparently he swam over the stingray and didnt provoke it, but it swam up and hit him in the heart, i was very shocked to hear this, felt way too strange that one minute he is there and the next he isnt.
RIP.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 02:30 PM Local time: Sep 6, 2006, 11:30 AM #129 of 130
Originally Posted by Skaijo
Assumably, the sting rays were already agitated by the sharks in the near by area. It's really sad. The guy was rich and a father, there was really no need for him to risk his life so constantly--he could have bought his own zoo.
He already did own his own zoo. =D

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Sep 6, 2006, 02:40 PM Local time: Sep 6, 2006, 01:40 PM #130 of 130
It's probably waaaaay too early to tell, but I've been hearing rumors that his show on Animal Planet will continue with Terri Irwin at the helm and Jeff Corwin taking up some additional slack through his own show. Has anyone else heard the same thing?

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Holy shit, Steve Irwin's dead.