Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

For you college/university students

Twikite

Member 331

Level 5.97

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 01:54 AM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 12:54 AM #26 of 33
I'm right there on campus, so I walk, but with all these people zipping around on longboards, bikes, and scooters, I no longer feel safe doing do.

And since when do people longboard? I'm still realatively young, but have universities always been teeming with these things?

Oh, and Gecko, I vote for bus, just because I hate traffic and lights so.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
nazpyro
Pacman

Member 41

Level 38.30

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 05:49 AM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 03:49 AM #27 of 33
My first 2 years of college, I live in on-campus dorms. Walking to any of my classes was at most a 10-15 minute walk. It was cool: often I meet up with friends for the walks.

The next 2 years I lived in an apartment slightly off-campus. Most of the time, I took the shuttle, but there were times where I didn't feel like waiting and I'd walk it, about 20-25 minutes.

I don't drive yet. ;_;

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
waka waka

sanemonkeytwitterlast.fmgfwbacklogyoutubexbox
xSummonerYUnax
transcience

Member 1170

Level 15.62

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 07:40 AM #28 of 33
As long as I'm in the city, I'll always use the train to get to places. It takes around 40 mins to get to my university so it's not that bad.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Hachifusa
Pre-defined Avatar~

Member 121

Level 17.12

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 12:19 PM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 10:19 AM #29 of 33
Gecko, take the damn bus. What you're describing really isn't worth it. If you have a car at home still, than you're set.

I have to drive 40+ minutes to school, and usually deal with horrendous traffic.

How ya doing, buddy?
SonicEchidna
Victory is mine!

Member 93

Level 9.75

Mar 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 07:16 PM Local time: Sep 3, 2006, 12:16 AM #30 of 33
I take the bus. I don't have a car, and even if I did, it would be a nightmare to find a parking space around my college.

Also much cheaper, especially when you consider how much car insurance costs these days.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but you're a total bitch."
- Stewie Griffin
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Sep 3, 2006, 02:53 AM Local time: Sep 3, 2006, 08:53 AM #31 of 33
My university is located about 20 km from where I live. I usually take a combination of bus and train to get there, it takes around 40 minutes, but it's not a big deal, I guess, since you can spend that time reading, listening to music or solving crossword puzzles. Yeah.

FELIPE NO
TheKnightOfNee
Rope Snake

Member 9705

Level 32.27

Jul 2006

Old Sep 3, 2006, 04:01 AM #32 of 33
I have a bus pass. I ride a bus onto campus from my apartment, then bike/walk around from there. There are bus routes that just stay on campus (Michigan State is one of the larger campuses out there, too, walking from one end to the other can take around an hour), but I prefer to get the exercise and use my feet.

And actually, I also walk for 25 minutes to and from work when I have it.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > For you college/university students