Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Eyeglasses

Maico
─ ─╘Don't rob me of my ─ ─ hate: It's all I have.

Member 4527

Level 17.53

Apr 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 04:30 AM Local time: Sep 1, 2006, 02:30 AM #1 of 1
Eyeglasses

Well, I would've put this into the Chillout Lounge, since it's not really heavy into discussion, but for some reason I guess Bobo got rid of that board, and not too many people visit the Testing Forum, so, here goes, before it gets deleted or locked or whatever. I remember someone talking about eyeglasses on here a long time ago and how there were places they had gone to online to purchase some swank frames, the ones with stylish looks and functions but without the designer prices, all you had to have was a current eye exam sheet that listed all the different technical things, like the X or Y axis cut of the lens, etc, etc, so they would know what kind of lens to get you.

I think it was something like Zini Optical they mentioned, but I tried Googling it and couldn't find it anywhere. Well, I'm in the market for some new glasses (maybe those cool rimless ones with magnetic clip-on shades; I've worn rimless in the past, but that was before they had magnetic clip-ons for them, so I used those slipover shades and it scratched the fuck out of my glasses), and I was thinking about going to some local place to get an eye exam and then just buy my frames and lens online, since buying it at a normal brick and mortar store (a la Lenscrafter or whatever) costs way too much, unless you want the thick-ass non-polycarbonate plastic lenses.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Eyeglasses