Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] The A-Team (2010)

dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Dec 30, 2009, 11:10 PM #1 of 4
The A-Team (2010)

While there isn't a trailer for it yet, here's the opening to the series:

A-Team opening

Obviously the series was set with them being fugitives from the Vietnam war, the movie has them being set in the Iraqi war time. Escaping from a maximum security facility and becoming soldiers of fortune for hire.

A-Team consists of for the film

Liam Neeson - John "Hannibal" Smith
Bradley Copper- Lt. Templeton "Face" Peck
Sharlto Copely - Captain H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock
Quintin "Rampage" Jackson - Boscoe "B.A." Baracus

I'm actually interested in how this is going to turn out, being an avid fan of the series. Of course nothing will be able to do the original much justice (as with just about every tv show-to-movie that's been out so far). Who knows, maybe this will kick start more 80s series to have updated movies. (Simon & Simon? Remington Steele?) Dirk Benedict and Dwight Schultz are making cameos, but alas... no Mr. T

Anyways, supposed to be marketed for a release during the summer blockbuster timeframe. Here's to it being good and open for discussions about how much this movie will bomb/be awesome. Still waiting on a teaser or something, but I read somewhere it just finished up shooting so I dunno when we'll see one.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Jan 6, 2010, 05:25 PM #2 of 4
Someone told me about this at work, I laughed in their face and said there is no way anyone would be stupid enough to make an A-team movie. Now I feel bad for laughing at him but I feel even worse knowing I will end up being peer pressured to watch this.

Bradley Cooper is alright and I enjoy Neesons work so hopefully it won't be a train wreck. Too bad there is no Mr. T though, I guess hes still busy playing/doing commercials for World of Warcraft.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
A4: IN THE DUNGEONS OF THE SLAVE LORDS
6C. Kobold's Kitchen

Member 773

Level 21.70

Mar 2006

Old Jan 6, 2010, 11:20 PM Local time: Jan 6, 2010, 11:20 PM #3 of 4
I'm no fan of the original and I have very little faith in this remake but damned if Rampage Jackson won't make and incredible B.A. Baracus

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Lady, I was gonna cut you some slack, cause you're a major mythological figure but now you've just gone nuts!
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Jan 16, 2010, 09:45 AM #4 of 4
A-team teaser trailer

Teaser up.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] The A-Team (2010)