Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Live Action GI Joe Movie ;_;

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Aug 11, 2007, 09:53 PM Local time: Aug 11, 2007, 09:53 PM #1 of 9
Live Action GI Joe Movie ;_;

Linky.
Sarge Slaughter is too old to play himself I bet. Sigh.

So god damn mad right now. "O TRANSFORMERS DID WELL. LETS REMAKE GI JOE AND HOP ON THE MONEY TRAIN."

The fuckwit behind The Mummy is going to be behind the helm on this piece of shit.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Last edited by Gechmir; Aug 12, 2007 at 12:07 AM.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Aug 11, 2007, 10:11 PM Local time: Aug 12, 2007, 01:11 PM #2 of 9
Wait how are they going to do this? GI Joe's could only die when their rubber band snapped from too must twisting. Will the movie be about a dancing contest? Will everyone twist and shout (in pain?) They'll have to come up with a good eight hour backstory about how real American heroes had to have their organs scooped out and replaced with a rubber band. I want a half an hour burping contest too.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
dagget
Spoot

Member 72

Level 36.40

Mar 2006

Old Aug 11, 2007, 11:25 PM #3 of 9
I dunno Sgt. Slaughter might could be himself... I just don't see anyone else taking that role from him. Well that is of course if Vince let's him play in the movie without fuss.

I honestly don't know what to think about this... I guess next up is My Little Pony the movie... ;_;

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

ctu
...and... loving it

Member 439

Level 19.07

Mar 2006

Old Aug 11, 2007, 11:38 PM #4 of 9
I have been waiting for them to do this for a long time. I knew it was going to come out as soon as I heard about the Transformers movie

How ya doing, buddy?

(\__/)(\__/)(\__/) (\__/)(\__/)(\__/)(\__/) (\__/)
(='.'=)(='.'=)(='.'=)(='.'=)(='.'=)(='.'=)(='.'=)( ='.'=)
(")-(")(")-(")(")-(") (")-(")(")-(")(")-(")(")-(")(")-(")
Tagonist
The Age of Legends

Member 22583

Level 14.69

May 2007

Old Aug 12, 2007, 03:52 AM Local time: Aug 12, 2007, 10:52 AM #5 of 9
What other toy/cartoon lines will be up for remixation?
Mask? Dino Riders?

And Sommers is a hellova director, you just have to be careful about how serious you want to take his movies. I pretty much didn't like Mummy Returns and Van Helsing. Then I re-watched them, knowing what to expect, and, well, liked them a lot all of a sudden.

And if this movie goes wrong, you what we'll get.
This is a runners up for an accidental Team America II.

Most amazing jew boots

These are the Books of Harrow
They are our doom and our salvation
Learn from them, or we will all perish
ApOkwARG
IDDQD

Member 23708

Level 7.77

Aug 2007

Old Aug 12, 2007, 11:42 AM Local time: Aug 12, 2007, 06:42 PM #6 of 9
Guess this century is all about reviving the great cartoons of the 80s and 90s in movie form. I like it actually, this way they can remake or continue a lot of those gems most of us grew up with. Look at TMNT for example, I think it's better and more dark then the original animation. And sometime in the future, ReBoot will hit the big screen as well. Hopefully they will continue the TV series if it's a success

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
rockthepartay
Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Member 693

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Aug 12, 2007, 04:12 PM #7 of 9
The only question I have is whether the writers/director has the balls to make this pro-America.

There is no way in hell I'm watching a misunderstood Cobra Commander.

FELIPE NO
Karasu
... Boss. *broken rib*

Member 5720

Level 20.39

Apr 2006

Old Aug 12, 2007, 08:28 PM #8 of 9
The only thing that would make this film great is a line regarding porkchop sandwiches and/or body massages. Other than that, I expect an over-patriotic movie.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
eprox1
The Year 20XX

Member 1977

Level 20.96

Mar 2006

Old Aug 13, 2007, 12:02 AM Local time: Aug 13, 2007, 12:02 AM #9 of 9
Ya know, I read a long time ago that this movie was actually going to be made before Transformers, but got delayed because of the war in Iraq :/.

Lets hope this leads to a live action Street Sharks or Biker Mice From Mars movie.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Live Action GI Joe Movie ;_;