Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Scrubs Season 5 Discussion Thread.

Rocca
is Finding Forever.

Member 609

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 09:58 AM #1 of 2
Scrubs Season 5 Discussion Thread.

So how many GFF'ers watch this show? It's now in it's fifth season and they're deliberately going all out, making the wackiest and zaniest stories imaginable.

What I find very surprising is how after 5 seasons, I've still not grown tired of Dr. Perry Cox. The jokes just keep rolling and I'm lovin' it.

Next episode is the return of Mrs. Wilk over what happened last week. I hate Cabbage. :@ (Cabbage is an intern).

http://scrubs-tv.com

Jam it back in, in the dark.

AslansMyHomeBoy
Man Eating Flower

Member 1207

Level 1.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 10:39 AM #2 of 2
Scrubs is my official pick-er up-er every tuesday night. It's just such an awesomely wonderul show.
And it's not cabbage's fault. He's just....really... dense. >>

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Scrubs Season 5 Discussion Thread.