Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Kreltography

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Apr 28, 2008, 05:33 PM Local time: Apr 28, 2008, 10:33 PM 1 #1 of 3
Kreltography

I've usually kept my photos to my journal due to being a pussy about possible negative criticism, so I figure it's time to post my stuff where non-journalwhores are likely to exercise critique. I want actual constructive advice from this thread, and if that comes in slagging off my work, then so be it. Seriously, if I've fucked something up I want to know about it.

Only going to post my most recent shots here. I have a backlog over on my DeviantART page, but I'm not too proud of some of the older stuff there (I used to go waaaay overboard with sloppily photoshopping my pictures).

Here are a few from Saturday:

Jam it back in, in the dark.
RainMan
DAMND

Member 19121

Level 28.96

Feb 2007

Old Apr 29, 2008, 03:49 PM Local time: Apr 29, 2008, 03:49 PM #2 of 3
I think the bottom pic is fucking cool. I love the color usage and the sense of blur.

I really can't critique the shots properly because I don't have a firm knowledge of photography, but looks nice.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Piano
Good Chocobo

Member 1071

Level 15.84

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2008, 06:49 PM Local time: Jun 16, 2008, 12:49 AM #3 of 3
I looked at some of your pics on Deviant and my favourite ones are Debris and Watchtower. Like RainMan, I like the colour of Debris and with Watchtower I like the way it was framed by the arch, though I felt the tower itself should be a little bigger and have a bit more headroom.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Kreltography