Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Employment

THIEF
Hyde

Member 759

Level 32.36

Mar 2006

Old Oct 31, 2010, 10:48 PM #1 of 24
I've discovered I like problem-solving. I get all excited when I figure out how to do something. In the course of figuring out how to do something I usually improve a process or what not, but just recently I figured out how to do something and now I have absolutely no motivation to actually implement it. Now that I've figured it out I'm ready for a new problem.
Sounds like you should go work for a Consulting Firm.

As for me. I'm not crazy about being an English teacher in South Korea and am hoping to make a career change next year. Teaching is a rewarding job but most of my students hate learning English and because I am placed in one of the most rural areas in South Korea (the last inhabitable township before North Korea), the children don't see much value for learning English at all. I can't blame them. Most of them will never step foot outside of Korea.

That being said, I was looking at going back to school in Korea after my contract, finishing my fluency in Korean and taking some other courses and try a stab at a different job field. Not sure what in particular, but I was thinking about getting involved with the G20 or some radio related job.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Employment