Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Employment

InvestmentBankr
Banned

Member 35157

Level 5.67

Jan 2010

Old Dec 2, 2012, 03:54 AM #1 of 24
Do you love your job? yes
Do you hate your job? no
Are you ambivalent about your job? sort of. i work in the finance industry and when it comes down to it, we just play with other people's money and what ends up happening is that the rich (me) get richer while the poorer (most of you) get poorer. as much as i don't like seeing people suffer, this is what i'm good at and i love watching my bank account increase every week, even if it is to the expense of other people. also, if it wasn't me, then someone else would take my place.
What is your ideal job? getting paid bucks to make the world a better place. but there's no profit incentive for doing so.
Is there one task (or more) that makes you really love/hate your job? i love the money. it's a great feeling to see how much my bank account increases each week. the other thing is that i don't need to expend any physical effort to make money. i feel sorry for the low-skilled laborers who work to the extremes using their bodies and hands.
Are you doing what you dreamed of (you lucky bastard)? i wouldn't say its a dream job but it does allow me to make the money to find a very early retirement which is within reach.

Let's talk about how much we love/hate/don't care/don't do the things we do to pay our bills!

Finally, would you slap me if I kissed you?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Employment