Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Employment

Silent J
Chocobo

Member 1832

Level 13.25

Mar 2006

Old Sep 5, 2011, 12:55 PM Local time: Sep 5, 2011, 07:55 PM 1 #1 of 24
Do you love your job?
I love my job. I have met the most beautiful girl there and I get to work with her sometimes in the weekend. I want to be with her...

Do you hate your job?
See above.

Are you ambivalent about your job?
Nope.

What is your ideal job?
At 25, and still need to figure it out.

Is there one task (or more) that makes you really love/hate your job?
No, being a manager at the men's section is really easy to not hate it.

Are you doing what you dreamed of (you lucky bastard)?
Lately I'm dreaming of dying alone.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Silent J
Chocobo

Member 1832

Level 13.25

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2013, 06:18 PM Local time: Dec 25, 2013, 01:18 AM #2 of 24
Do you love/hate your job?

No, I don't love it, but I don't hate it (anymore). I just started at this place, been there a month now. In the beginning I thought what am I doing here. Nobody made me feel welcomed, it was purely doing your job and go home. But now people finally started talking to me. It's alright now.

Are you ambivalent about your job?

No.

What is your ideal job?

Still figuring out. I studied something completely different from what my current job is. Actually, I've been doing the same job (different places) for ~5 years now...

Is there one task (or more) that makes you really love/hate your job?

I guess. I like to go to the back as there is usually a beautiful girl working there. So I find excuses to go to the back.

Are you doing what you dreamed of (you lucky bastard)?

No. But I still don't know what I want to do...

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Employment