Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[News] Video games tied to school shootings once more...

Atomic Angel
myspace freak!

Member 12528

Level 3.41

Sep 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 12:04 PM #26 of 28
Originally Posted by Lizardcommando

Does anyone get what I'm saying here?

I'm not sure about the other people, but I don't. Please explain, again.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
sig police say: sig pics over the filesize limit need to be replaced.
acid
Fighting For Freedom Wherever There's Trouble

Member 643

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 12:49 PM Local time: Sep 16, 2006, 11:49 AM #27 of 28
Originally Posted by CTV
"You can't blame the media," Pungente told CP. "People have been doing these violent things since before there was even media."

Instead, he urged that parents should teach their children the difference between fantasy --- as depicted in video games -- and reality.
Sometimes I really do love this country.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

GI Joe is the codename for America's highly trained special mission force. Its purpose: to defend human freedom against COBRA. A ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.

24 can't jump the shark. Jack Bauer ate the shark long ago. Now 24 can only jump the water, and that doesn't mean anything. - Jazzflight
<Krizzzopolis> acid you are made of win.
<Dissolution> And now my god damn scissors are all milky
Helloween
aguywholikestovideogames

Member 607

Level 33.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 16, 2006, 12:56 PM Local time: Sep 16, 2006, 11:56 AM #28 of 28
Originally Posted by Lizardcommando
You know what I realized? I think this asshole's trying to pull a Scream 2 on us from beyond the grave. Remember in that movie, the killer was going to blame his actions on the horror movies, therefore he'd be sentenced to be put in a mental institute instead of being put in death row or whatever? This is exactly what's going on!

Obviously, the pussy's dead, but since it won't be his actions that won't be blamed alone for this crime, he's putting some of the blame on some other thing so it would like he's a victim himself of brainwashing from the violent media and whatnot!

Who else sees this? Does anyone get what I'm saying here?
I see what you're talking about, but i'd say that's a little far fetched.

I can see how some people would use violent media and such as an excuse for their actions, and due to human nature of not wanting to accept blame, i can see many people doing this in the future.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [News] Video games tied to school shootings once more...