Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Classical Music Identification

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 07:08 PM #1 of 2
Classical Music Identification

Hello everyone. I could use a spot of help here.

See, a friend of mine is assembling Richard Williams's classic (largely unreleased) movie "Thief And The Cobbler" and we're trying to remove the awful score that Miramax put in. In it's place, we want to put in the classical music that was used in the workprint and pencil tests. Here's two links to sound files. Can anyone ID them?

March Of The One-Eyes

Dance Of The One-Eyes

I really hope someone can help me out here - this is pretty important to me.For those interested, theres a trailer for this resoration on Rapidshare at about 26 megs.

Most amazing jew boots
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 01:16 AM Local time: Mar 6, 2006, 12:16 AM #2 of 2
Wow...congrats on attempting this. I LOVED the Theif and the Cobbler, and I believe I saw the original (pre-Miramax) version while I was at CalArts a few years back, because I don't remember a glaringly terrible soundtrack. That, and they told us that we were seeing the unrealeased/non-public version with unfinished and sketched-out scenes.

Keep us posted on the project, because I would really enjoy the final product.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Classical Music Identification