Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Spiderman 2Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters

Garnet
Princess. ;d

Member 16676

Level 6.41

Dec 2006

Old Apr 17, 2007, 10:54 PM Local time: Apr 17, 2007, 09:54 PM #26 of 28
I went to see Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters tonight. Infact I just got back from it. ;p I loved it,thought it was very funny and entertaining. Im a huge ATHF fan,even sporting one of those clippable stuffed meatwads hooked onto my purse. ^_^

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Gixah
Carob Nut

Member 18951

Level 4.94

Jan 2007

Old Apr 21, 2007, 10:26 AM #27 of 28
I caught it last week, and thought it was really funny. While the movie was good, the one thing I really kept recalling in my mind was the little movie theater cartoon with the snacks followed by "Cut You with a Linoleum Knife" by Mastodon. That was beyond priceless.

"Did you bring your baby?
Babies don't watch this!
Take the seed outside! Leave it in the streets!
Run over it after the show!"

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

"Sweet Christmas!"

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Spiderman 2Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters