Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Wireless Headphones

Spike
Good Chocobo

Member 642

Level 17.36

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 08:14 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2006, 06:14 PM #1 of 7
Wireless Headphones

My headphones just started acting up, so I need recommendations for wireless headphones. Price range? Um... I don't really know. Anything not over $150 I guess.

Also, is it worth it to go wireless? I'm not a big audio guy where I notice the smallest things with audio quality, but I also don't want crappy audio quality and static in the background. So yeah... worth it to go wireless? If it is, any recommendations?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 08:18 PM #2 of 7
Originally Posted by Spike
My headphones just started acting up, so I need recommendations for wireless headphones. Price range? Um... I don't really know. Anything not over $150 I guess.

Also, is it worth it to go wireless? I'm not a big audio guy where I notice the smallest things with audio quality, but I also don't want crappy audio quality and static in the background. So yeah... worth it to go wireless? If it is, any recommendations?
I wouldn't go for wireless cans. They're really not worth it. Just get some really good wired ones for that price.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Spike
Good Chocobo

Member 642

Level 17.36

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 08:20 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2006, 06:20 PM #3 of 7
Any recommendations on good wired ones? I just bought the ones I have a year ago, and the right headphone is already cutting in and out so I don't want to make another mistake.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 08:30 PM Local time: Apr 23, 2006, 02:30 AM #4 of 7
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=172282

I have a pair of these and I'm in love with them =0
My dad is an audiophile so he obviously instulted them, but he did say he was quite impressed for what they are. They're also very cheap ~

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Arainach
Sensors indicate an Ancient Civilization

Member 1200

Level 26.94

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2006, 11:09 PM #5 of 7
My reccomendation:

Go to http://www.head-fi.com - Decide a budget and what style of music you listen to most. First of all, search, since we get about 4-10 "I have $100 and like Rock" or other amount/style-type threads every day. If you can't find one that seems to fit you, post a thread with that information (budget and styles you listen to), and people will know right off what fits you best.

Or, at the very least, post that information here - there are at least a few GFFers who are reasonably into the Headphone world (as indicated by the emerging avatar/sig chain), and I'm sure they'd be glad to help.

How ya doing, buddy?
-BR-
Avid Listener

Member 747

Level 12.39

Mar 2006

Old Apr 23, 2006, 11:41 PM #6 of 7
Originally Posted by Arainach
My reccomendation:

Go to http://www.head-fi.com - Decide a budget and what style of music you listen to most. First of all, search, since we get about 4-10 "I have $100 and like Rock" or other amount/style-type threads every day. If you can't find one that seems to fit you, post a thread with that information (budget and styles you listen to), and people will know right off what fits you best.

Or, at the very least, post that information here - there are at least a few GFFers who are reasonably into the Headphone world (as indicated by the emerging avatar/sig chain), and I'm sure they'd be glad to help.
Good recommendation on Arainach's part, also http://www.headphone.com/guide/ gives you a quick guide to the right headphones, depending on your needs.

How ya doing, buddy?
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Apr 27, 2006, 01:34 AM #7 of 7
If you can find these headphones, they have been in use for quite a while now and are absolutely great.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...Fencoding=UTF8

The sound quality is real solid, it cancels any outside noise with perfection, and has a nifty little mute button on the left headphone. Best headphones I've ever had, and they weren't that pricey.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Wireless Headphones