Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Please ask me for art (also stop being creepy)

carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 8, 2014, 12:15 AM 5 #1 of 155
Please ask me for art (also stop being creepy)

I haven't really known much of Gamingforce beyond the music sections and I also wasn't seriously active until this year. Now I'm trying to be bold 'n stuff! This place caught my eye last week since I actually draw a bit and this subforum looks a little lonely. Please ask for art--I can doodle and sketch and color and I need practice since I started using digital media this April.

If nobody wants my art, I'll create a dummy account that does. So please ask for something :<

Just kidding! But I'd really kill for some suggestions. Although I'm pretty fast external circumstances are such that I'll probably update within 24 hours if anybody bites.

Hope to hear from you guys!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 8, 2014, 10:52 AM 24 #2 of 155
Good Morning!
Thanks for all the posts. I suck at drawing cars, but I'll give it a shot

Additional Spam:
My self-portrait--

This is more or less what I look like

But here's a flattering cartoon portrait where I've made myself look as good as I realistically can.

Kirby in a Cadillac:

Cat man wrestler:

A big dick helicopter
http://i.imgur.com/qRVkusH.jpg?1

Additional Spam:
...Obesity Jesus?

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by carbonpaper; Jul 8, 2014 at 12:24 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 8, 2014, 06:38 PM 26 #3 of 155
I better go check out the cool hangouts, then. This place is a lot more maze-like than I suspected. Everybody has multiple usernames to boot. Pretty mysterious and exciting!

Monkey Fist--I forgot about this guy from the show and was initially very confused. Lots of fun to draw! Keep writing, Box of Salt!

A fine gentleman robot:

The most amazing Jew boots:

I'll get some more out in the morning. Thanks for all the positive feedback! Looking forward to trying my hand at a lot of these

Also, if anybody else is all about Holo, I've got a bigger version. Not an exact likeness, though.
http://i.imgur.com/6ksDoWg.jpg?1

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by carbonpaper; Jul 8, 2014 at 07:07 PM.
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 9, 2014, 03:45 PM 16 #4 of 155
Aw shucks--you guys are incredibly supportive and flattering!

Also, I'm not technically new, I just used to drop in during the BSC season. I was all over the 2012 competition! Space Cuba cleaned up and in a later BSC Jivebot's jarring font killed its chances. The rest of the site is still pretty foreign and I'm having a lot of trouble getting that IRC to work, but I think I'm getting closer!

Zelda and Link costume swap:

I am pretty sure someone else has considered this already, but these hands are the only jazz hands for me:

Sorry, ^___^, my day's been a little busy and I wanted to spend a little more time on your request now that I picked out who I will draw.
I put up Jazz hands now since it only took a couple minutes and I'm usually working on about three pictures at a time.

The chicken one will be fun!
The T-rex one looks tricky...
Man, Prof. Layton is so hot right now

I'll try my best to get to you and your tentacle buns, Jessykins!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by carbonpaper; Jul 9, 2014 at 03:47 PM.
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 10, 2014, 11:06 PM 22 #5 of 155
Hey, folks!
More stuff!

Professor Layton--I tried to be pretty faithful to the style

Jedi chicken and Darth Chef--the chicken is stoic here. I forgot the screams

This is something I was originally going to do for ^___^, but I got carried away with another character. I made this after anyway because pikachu is a solid little dude

I had a lot of fun--ended up spending a little longer on this

Might add shadows and technical stuff later

Ah, Seris, I was afraid you might visit--I saw one of your old posts here last month and the quality of your art scares the bejeesus out of me! Your style is dynamic and animated--and such clean lines! You made me feel really nervous about starting this thread.

Well, if you want to hear from an uneducated newcomer --the secret of speedpainting is... sloppiness! Everything is inconsistent or vague! For serious, I guess you just gotta target one thing at a time (color blocks [piano terra], or general shapes [prof. layton], or just like contours [chicken jedi]) and don't go piecemeal (completing the eyes, then the nose, then...). I used to draw like that when I was younger, but the more stressed out school made me the more I felt like speeding up to make my recreation worthwhile. That's obviously not how how it works, though! I wish I had more patience but I rarely draw anything in more than one sitting and the quality definitely suffers.

That corgi is a cute little booger!

Philia--I'm not afraid of much beyond social situations--I'd have to draw a picture of the devil hotdog I believed lived in my laundry room when I was six. I'll try to get to it but it is exactly what it sounds like.

Gotta do a trip this weekend. Will have a chance to work on more art on Monday.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by carbonpaper; Jul 10, 2014 at 11:30 PM.
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 11, 2014, 12:13 AM 2 #6 of 155
No worries, Philia! I too am a fan of Berserk. I first watched a bit of the show when I was a kid (a bit too young, but I stopped before it got really weird). I wanted to be pretty and suave and white-haired like Griffith so bad. Also, my little sister used to send me horror manga like the Enigma of the Amigara Fault here and there. If I were claustrophobic I'd be scared to bits, but the author's tricks of the trade are more fascinating!

Huh. I didn't know the GF demographics were more East coast-based... Maine sounds neat, but I do live on the other side of the US. I'll have to wait and see, there.

I'll still have some internet when I get to where I'm going, so I'll try to keep up with Gamingforce! I have bigger versions of every picture here. Might find a place to put them online...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 12, 2014, 10:39 PM 6 #7 of 155
I do appreciate everyone's enthusiasm for my scribblings. It's very exhilirating to have such intense approval from so many people (many of whom I'm familiar with from the contests, like Tails and stuff).

You guys don't really know what sort of person I am, though...

Sure, I make myself out to be a nice young individual who likes anime, drawing, and video game music...
But nobody here's seen my actual face yet--maybe I'm a beefy Neo-Nazi in my 30s, muscles all ripped from years of Krav Maga with a serious issue about the way video games erode Aryan culture. I might have some guy chained to a computer in my neo-nazi den that provides all the right answers, with blisters and tears from drawing too hard.
Come 2015, we could have a Cabin in the Woods in Maine situation where nobody quite knows who I am when I show up at the airport in a parka hiding all my muscles and the username I give doesn't ring a bell. The scene of the crime would take weeks to sort through, with teeth carefully collected to compare with everyone's dental records.

Or I could be the other me, trapped at a rehearsal dinner for a second cousin who--at this point--clearly wants to ditch the whole wedding thing. But who knows for sure?

Seriously, though, I'm friends with baskinzy and Musical Banana, so if I have a window to do next year's meetup I might see if they're down to go. The concept of going alone to a cabin across the country to meet what seem like a nice group of dudes (and maybe ladies?) on the internet is a little daunting as of yet (even though I've loved talking to all of you guys so far).
Also, I don't really drink, which is the sort of thing that seems to be... not good for parties. I didn't know it was bad decor, but people tell me it ain't cool.

I appreciate your flattery, ^___^! My self-esteem is, like, through the roof!

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss, you make a fine Colonel Commandant of GFF's Work Safety and Grandmother Acceptableness Regiment.

Also, Tails, you should ask for something in your post, or I'll pick something for you!

FELIPE NO
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 12, 2014, 11:25 PM 14 #8 of 155
I'm glad it's OK to just hang out sober. It's hard to find folks like that these days.
The place sounds like all sorts of fanciness and gorgeousness :0

Also, Philia, I thought about some scary stuff and realized that I get very nervous about holding scissors since it would be very easy to push the blades right into my left eye. I can't not visualize the motion when I'm holding scissors...

I also have nearly drowned a few times in my youth and I'm nervous about bleeding out. I went and drew it the night before I left, but posting it now means the order of the queue will be disrupted.... But I feel like I should be including at least one image per post

I will find out what math looks like soon enough. Might be able to add some more art tomorrow night.

A bigger Terra for anyone who wants to see the blurry stuff with more pixels--the song is indeed her theme
http://i.imgur.com/4YC5aDQ.png?1

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 13, 2014, 08:09 PM 16 #9 of 155
I got a good window to myself to draw today!

I haven't finished the twitch video picture, which is all around funny--I was torn between illustrating it two different ways and now the background is finished but not the people.

I still need to get better at drawing cities. And over-sized T-rex. The idea is really cool--if there isn't a video game for this, there ought to be.

The spaghetti gun is now his arm. And he's in a giant bowl of grits.

Scientifically speaking, the corgi has the cutest back legs of the dog kingdom. He's one of those classic rescue dogs now.

I don't know if this one's NSFW or not.... I'll leave it up to one of you to post it, I guess. Can't be more racy than a Big Dick Helicopter, right...?
http://i.imgur.com/AHhcRNu.png?1
I'll try to make the dick puncher one SFW

Thank you for all the negative reactions to my scissor stabbing picture. I know there are much worse things out there on the internet.

Yep,
It's amazing how often kids almost eat it because risk taking and common sense aren't all there yet. Drowning is always around the corner until you're about 50... Because you're done with it--it's all about perfecting that almond roast in the sun, or that's what my grandma says.

I looked at a few pictures from Sprout's album and that Maine house plus the collective happiness is amazing.

Since forever I've have very bad eyesight and kinda need glasses, but I'm afraid of losing them and being unable to legally drive around. Thinking about all the things that could impale the eye--clothes racks, pencil tips, tree branches--it makes one reconsider the merits of eye-wear. Someday goggles will literally have their day in the sun....
The eye tattoos online look like a quintessential masochistic/sadistic activity. Nope nope nope.

Final Fantasy Phoneteen, you can always edit in your request when I get to your post. The queue is long but I'm down for the challenge!

carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 14, 2014, 08:07 AM 3 #10 of 155
You know your dog stuff!
Sorry for the goofy embellishment--I kinda figured a St Bernard's old calling wouldn't be cut out for a Corgi--I just wanted to have him doing something cutely heroic, and those tiny barrels were the most charming accessories I could think of. Snow plows can be unlikely killers, I bet.

Also, if it looks too odd or implausible, I can change the situation a bit. That hand ain't the best-looking hand out there, tbh. He could be fighting zombie cattle...

Man, I've wanted a corgi for years (just to grab its ears and feet), but I've been told about how active they are. I'm more cut out for a couch potato-pug or something. We'd watch Dogs 101 together and wheeze at the UPS man when he stops by.

Most things here are several thousand pixels wide and tall, but I'm afraid of donking up the thread layout...
I guess additional links would do...

Last edited by carbonpaper; Jul 14, 2014 at 08:27 AM.
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 14, 2014, 11:29 AM 6 #11 of 155

This one is all sorts of messy--I tried a lot of things to realize the city part, which I have almost no experience rendering on paper/digitally. I know what I gotta work on, though.

carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 14, 2014, 10:42 PM 15 #12 of 155
These next ones are a little goofy, hopefully they make a little sense...

Truth be told I'm not exactly sure what the Hammerwatch sprites are wearing so I ended up doing a chibi-esque picture while guessing at how they're dressed.

The rampage is emotional and the banquet is in New Jersey...

I tried to think of something really dickish Punch Man might be up to so I could combine two requests and deliver justice!

I know the punching physics are questionable at best here, but Dick Punch Man throws earth-shattering fists.

I know it's a bit late, but if anybody has specific style or detail requests feel free to ask and I'll try to meet them. I'm kind of approaching stuff any which way otherwise...

carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 17, 2014, 02:17 PM 17 #13 of 155
Thanks for hanging in there, peeps! Turns out I was a little ill for the past couple days and needed to think about my life on some cold tiles of a bathroom floor. Also, if this thread happens to peter out sometime in the future I might go back and tidy up old pictures and make a gallery--and take PM requests so I can get better at fine detail n' stuff.
And thank you for all the image size advice. I think I'll try out having extra links below for now.

Also to everybody who does the BSC: the polls close tomorrow! Git yer votes in, ya varmints!

I've never gotten over the old my little pony show cliffhanger (was the drought wished away or what?) but I think Applejack would be my preferred pony to ride. Especially if I were a dusty bachelor cowboy. You could spill that hamburger secret sauce on her coat and no one would be the wiser ;D
Anyway, cowboy dude with rainbow poncho and pink guns:

http://i.imgur.com/6SnnJVu.png

Here's a sinister rocking horse:

http://i.imgur.com/MxjJ79u.png

A weeping brain with ears that are also weeping:

http://i.imgur.com/cwZO2Dk.png
I was initially wracking my brain because I thought you wrote "tears that are also weeping" and started down a disastrous route until I rechecked your post. My brain is clearly not that advanced yet -__-

Link and a cuddle of puppies:

http://i.imgur.com/kFNIbNT.png
I had another one in the works but my good-natured friend asked me if I was drawing a grandma with some puppies... so I might fix a lot of that and throw it in with another post.

With a Blurry Background thrown in there.

http://i.imgur.com/fP22tLw.jpg

The next few look really fun

carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 21, 2014, 01:00 AM 15 #14 of 155
Darn, I remember that strip! Calvin and Hobbes would be great recommended reading for everyone--you've got your vocab building and philosophizing and incitin' of the imagination.

Do you mean to suggest that both your title and comportment have been disingenuous, Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss??

The duck-chicken-turkey folks diving headlong into the Battle of Muddy Waters.

http://i.imgur.com/c2QGB2D.png

Cody throwing a rock at Dudley--I don't know if it's absurdly impressive, exactly, but there's some force to that throw at least :/

http://i.imgur.com/GNyD0ZB.png

And for this one... I have Tails knocking Isaac Newton's lights out after taking a cheap-shot with an apple. Hopefully that part makes sense--Miku was going to be the original puncher but she's just an onlooker now.

http://i.imgur.com/PzanZBo.png

Thanks to everybody following this thread so far! You guys all seem way more awesome than me, so it's amazing to have had such a positive reception.

Most amazing jew boots
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 25, 2014, 10:09 PM 13 #15 of 155
I'm glad you guys enjoyed the last batch! Based on my first-hand experience, Canada Geese are born with a thirst for blood.
The compliments are very nice--I see Dudley and turducken are now avatars.
;w;
... ;__;
? ....I'm not crying. It's just raining. On my face... ?

You go beat the buns of any subject in your way, Tails! Bun-beating or bust! I was worried this one might turn out really weird in execution, but at least it captures a significant event in your life--that one test you crushed in 2014

And now for more art efforts!
I started a convoluted 2-page comic for Corgiman, but it turned serious-campy and will never see the light of day for many good reasons. But I will be ready for a comic-style Butch Chewy (also, there is another installment for those who are interested).
Here is the 2nd to last panel that I fished out and shaded in:

http://i.imgur.com/pOjGYVY.png
He wears the mask so the crack-pushing dog-handler that killed his parents and directed the Corgi stampede must look into the animal's face that ruined Corgiman's life before Corgiman finds and kills him. The Corgi will once again become a symbol for justice in this corrupt city!

Felix and Pandagruel:

http://i.imgur.com/X9YFZtw.png
It's all about kitten belly spots. One of the best aesthetic concepts in the business (if your business is designing cute mammal infants, like an organic 3D printer).

And a flaming tiger plane being chased by the raja:

http://i.imgur.com/n9pf1YS.jpg
And yes, I done stole the background because I liked the painting and I wanted to see if I could integrate it into the picture.

Here it is if anybody wants it: http://sites.asiasociety.org/princes...01/07.12_3.jpg

Just parried...
I've always wanted to draw Chun-li and her amazing legs.

You know for years everybody has always commented that my Dad has an extreme resemblance to Bernie--and he really does now that I'm looking it up. Holy Toledo! And that kid from Brighton Beach! I really gotta watch it now.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by carbonpaper; Jul 25, 2014 at 10:46 PM.
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Jul 26, 2014, 01:57 AM 2 #16 of 155
Thanks, guys! My art would be much more bland without all your fantastic suggestions to help me on!
I sketched out the plane and raja then pulled colors from the painting to start their palettes--a very fun approach for someone who struggles with establishing backgrounds.
And I was going to have a goofy Corgiman, but drug addictions and dead parents are grim things and I over-thought it until he turned into an obsessive, vigilante-type in my head (I thought some Corgi-ness would balance it out, but it didn't).

Feel free to do whatever with the picture, An enormous beef comet (Err... Garr?).
It's on the internet now. Out and about. You can do unto it... whatever you want. Really.

I'm just excited that you guys aren't bored with me yet and people are still visiting.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 5, 2014, 12:19 AM #17 of 155
Sorry for an artless update:

I am indeed still taking requests! I swear I'm not dead or nuthin' but I have been on an unexpected laptop/personal hobby hiatus for family reasons (not bad stuff--just intense busy-ness).
Tomorrow I'll get on them arts--I've got my favorite gif for Butch Chewy and post-company loneliness is the perfect fuel for a creative run. That Dynasty Warriors one might need a little extra time, though... The outfits and muscles are serious business!

Thank you for all the new requests, too!

Last edited by carbonpaper; Aug 5, 2014 at 12:22 AM.
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 7, 2014, 12:37 PM 13 #18 of 155
I'm sorry about de-beefing up Ryu--I'm not at all used to drawing dudes and I shy away from crazy muscle drawing (I get embarrassed just doodling a man face by myself unless it's for someone else).
Just Parried:

http://i.imgur.com/v96KKzU.png
Also, in case it's ambiguous, a garter is involved--I looked up the tradition and it just struck me how odd the tradition is. And a little disturbing:
Back in the dark ages, the getting a piece of the bride's clothes was a great charm for one's own wedding... "The custom became rowdier and bawdier until the guests were eager to help the bride out of her wedding clothes. The wedding guests would try to grab the bride's garter for good luck. It is thought to forestall such impropriety, the bride's garter was given to the mob as a distraction. Soon this became an established custom. "

Butch Chewy:

http://i.imgur.com/RXSELnt.png
Also, you could theoretically replace my dialogue with something better. If you wanted.

Okami:

http://i.imgur.com/j9yTwXo.jpg
Another case where I initially mistook a request. Amaterasu the regular Shinto goddess would have been fun too. This game, though. It looked so gorgeous but I didn't have my own PS2 at the time. Either way, drawing artistic blood is like chicken soup for the soul.

Never heard of Paddington Bear. He looks like a baddass, but I dunno how he'd do against a roughly sewn, strung out honey-addict like Pooh.

Refreshing beer will be... refreshing.

carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 12, 2014, 02:54 PM 18 #19 of 155
Hey!
Weekend at Lu Bu's--the outfits were a little confusing, so, uhh... just don't look too hard. Lot's of fun fanart out there for these guys--it was pretty cool checking it out

http://i.imgur.com/M1GecaR.jpg

Scorpion being very happy about his belts, then succumbing to the Double Belt Transfiguration of Enlightenment:

http://i.imgur.com/dGVzDZ8.png

http://i.imgur.com/Xj6NVEJ.png

Pooh and Paddington Bear arm wrestling. Rupert's my home-bear but it's hard to be too manly with his stylish attire.

http://i.imgur.com/LCCD9XZ.jpg

(But be warned: when you put pooh and arm-wrestling together, ...other things can happen)
(^ I tried to post this link in chat, but I don't know if I did it right. And it was pretty empty at the time...)

Dang. Pulling the eyes over wool sounds... unpleasant--I mean, the world that belongs to Fraggle Rock seems frightening without those lyrics--your puppet family is always at risk of being ripped from your subterranean dwelling and then... eaten? That's some scream material right there.

Nappa vs Gabe Newell--who's the heel and face in this situation??

And the refreshing beer is coming right up

http://i.imgur.com/vmvR8zt.jpg
This will be a little more relevant in a month or so, but it seemed like a fun idea to draw now.

Thanks for checking stuff out!

carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 12, 2014, 08:44 PM #20 of 155
Thanks, THIEF! I'm a little sad about what has become of the Evangelion series but one can still visit the old stuff--I re-watched the show this year and it was as interesting and snazzy as ever
Nice sci-fi psychological spiritual mishmash with a self-affirming aftertaste.

As for the eye wool:
It is a groovy tune (I wanna dance to it) but the show's opening tells me there are predatory cavemen out to get them all the time and they kind of have to hide underground to be safe. This and the song's lyrics make me worry about the fate of these fraggles--though if the show's content is much more benign, then I guess there's nothing to be frightened about.
It's hard to trust that Jim Hensen, though. He's sneakier than he looks.

carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 13, 2014, 12:27 PM 2 #21 of 155
I'm glad you think any of my stuff is worthy of adorning your desktop, Boo-kun!

So fraggles are part of a balanced ecosystem. They are probably more nutritious than radishes, too. Hard life lessons on survival for everyone...

The Amaterasu one was lots of fun, thank you for requesting it :>

Commissions...?

I would be thrilled to take commissions
(Although I don't have any standard prices (read: no experience) and I'd probably spend a couple days to complete and clean up something if somebody wanted something fancy)

PM me if you'd like--I'm totally up for the prospect!

carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 17, 2014, 11:10 PM 11 #22 of 155
Hey! I know all about technologies: roboticles, programmables, systems, RAM juice, micro...nodules... and of course feline coding.
:?

Seriously, though, I have been to a place that looks about right a few times. Omagnus Prime and Talec were on the list last time. Not too familiar with any kind of chatting/messaging etiquette but it appears I too should idle on gfchat while at my computer for the proper experience (and to increase the odds of talking to someone).

Thank you for all the kind words! Scorpion was pretty happy-looking to begin with--hard to 1up that sort of double belt joy... that is, until the Double Belt transfiguration hits. And Asuka seemed like a good candidate to drink refreshing beer --the German half of my family is all sorts of cranky and chilly until you give them a beer (other alcohols work to a lesser extent). Melts the ice right off their eye daggers. Plus, I haven't seen any Oktoberfest pictures of her out there yet--seems like a natural extension of Asuka's national pride to give her a pint and a dirndl...

Gabe and Nappa:

http://i.imgur.com/ZoZxHPs.jpg

Eye Wool:

http://i.imgur.com/RrDnFHj.jpg

Pizza and Burger Duel:

http://i.imgur.com/4q04Ygm.png

Woo! I'm totally up to snuff on all the things to draw. So... uh...
I guess I'll put some older pictures up or something for now...?

This was my first complete-ish digital thing (like in April) before i even had installed the tablet driver (no pressure sensitivity or nothin'--quite the butt pain. Still needs a lot more help):
http://i.imgur.com/x08aGxl.jpg?1

I did a desert lady with her centipede bud in... May? A little better:
http://i.imgur.com/hh4zddZ.jpg?1

Thing' m' bob from a more recent run--these sorts are quick and easy like pop tarts...
http://i.imgur.com/gikjWp3.png?1

Maybe I should do my own crappy Goku picture in honor of the Creative Cafe's subtitle....

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
carbonpaper
Carob Nut

Member 33823

Level 5.90

Jun 2009

Old Aug 18, 2014, 03:40 PM 9 #23 of 155

It's hard to escape his influence...
If you're into his work, Miyazaki is like some sort of super-grandpa that forms part of one's childhood with all his complicated characters and open-ended stories that drive you bananas.

I remember reading the manga after watching the movie and being struck by the richness of the story--how awesome Kushana was, the grotesque life of the Dorok emperor dude and his evil sister, how many cultures are introduced by the end... All sorts of crazy biz goes on and Miyazaki is somehow able to gut his story for the sake of making a manageable movie. That guy is pretty crazy-cool.

FELIPE NO

Tags
anime, art, characters, game, idunno, signatures

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Please ask me for art (also stop being creepy)