Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

ChocoSig broken?
Closed Thread

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Jan 10, 2008, 01:07 PM #1 of 3
ChocoSig broken?

I'm not sure if this is a known 'bug' or not, but I scanned through here and didn't see anything about it. I also don't know if it's just my account or not, but either way: ChocoSig doesn't seem to work. I recently tried updating my sig, and found that when I use the [IMG] tags and code provided, I get nothing. When I post the link in my address bar and hit enter, I get redirected to Google.

Google

View the code for this post, too. Just throwing that out there. Admin, let me know if it's just my account? Thanks~

[edit] I just found out that when I paste the link into a post, it automatically creates a text link to Google as well. See above.

[Additional edit] Okay, for some reason it seems to be working just fine now. Go figure.

[Additional additional edit] Okay, maybe not. It works if I use the IMG tags in the post, but it won't show up in my actual signature.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr

Last edited by Sousuke; Jan 10, 2008 at 01:12 PM.
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Jan 10, 2008, 01:38 PM Local time: Jan 10, 2008, 12:38 PM #2 of 3
I thought ChocoSig stopped working once we switched over from gamingforce .com to gamingforce.org (you can see it still has .com in the code for the sig). I'm not sure though, so someone else should probably clarify.

EDIT: After testing it out, it seems to work fine as long as you change the .com to .org in the code it provides. And here I thought the feature was just down this whole time.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Rockgamer; Jan 10, 2008 at 01:42 PM.
Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Jan 10, 2008, 02:32 PM #3 of 3
Ah, thanks!

...I can't believe I didn't notice that earlier, to be honest.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Support > Board Support > ChocoSig broken?