Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Has anyone here seen an alien or an UFO for real?

GoodVibesOnly
Wark!

Member 41935

Level 1.00

Jan 2019

Old Jan 25, 2019, 10:25 PM #1 of 2
Has anyone here seen an alien or an UFO for real?

Unfortunately, I haven't.

But I have an elderly distant family member, a teacher lady far from sci-fi or supernatural realm, who spoke to us very privately of an experience back in the '90s of an UFO sighting, and never went out of family with it being afraid of ridicule.

There are a lot of us here, various backgrounds and age and observation opportunities. All anonymous. CMDR XYZ. No one will investigate you, make reports for your employers or superiors, it won't affect your promotion nor will question your sanity.

So, does anyone here have a real life UFO/alien story?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
xTheJokerx
Wark!

Member 41936

Level 1.02

Jan 2019

Old Jan 25, 2019, 11:19 PM #2 of 2
No, but AI machines are rising up, and they are more dangerous than UFO'S.
Proof: deleted by the Illuminati

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by nuttyturnip; Jan 26, 2019 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Conspiracy

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Has anyone here seen an alien or an UFO for real?