Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[FONT="Century Gothic"]how to dance gothic..is it possible?[/FONT]

DRAKO
Lobo Estepario

Member 4053

Level 6.69

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2006, 01:28 PM Local time: Apr 16, 2006, 02:28 PM #26 of 27
it is funny how "easy" be a goth..
you just have to get a jack skellington t-shirt..

although this halloween the "v for vendetta" mask will be the blast...

How ya doing, buddy?
if you don´t kill me for my english , i won´t kill you for your spanish...
thnx

i was IKKYU back then...but who cares...
Deviancy
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 5343

Level 1.60

Apr 2006

Old Apr 20, 2006, 05:21 AM Local time: Apr 20, 2006, 02:21 AM #27 of 27
It depends on what your definition of a goth is...

The music came from punk and was called post punk or positive punk in the late 70's early eighties. Bands like The Cure, Joy Division, Bauhaus and the like were considered the first generation. After that it was the Sisters of Mercy, Fields of the Nephilim and the like and then these days its bands like The Cruxshadows. The media clung on to Manson in the late 90's because a lot of metal kids thought he was goth. It was just yet another bad media misrepresentation though. Manson fans were considered "spooky kids" or "mallgoths" because of how they were trendy. They usually were 14-18 and they grew out of it with time. As for "goths" as in those who listen to the old music and the current stuff.. I know quite a few pushing close to 50 if not a few older ones. They don't run around in outfits they found at Hot Topic nor do they listen to black metal and all of these bad numetal bands many kids today confuse as goth.

As for the depression.. a lot of the older as well as the newer bands are socially aware.. ie: political or somewhat self reflective. Politcal material is depressing .. I mean look at the US's current administration ...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > [FONT="Century Gothic"]how to dance gothic..is it possible?[/FONT]