Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Your GO-TO Meal.

arthurrrdent
musician

Member 32278

Level 2.12

Nov 2008

Old Dec 6, 2008, 08:16 PM Local time: Dec 6, 2008, 07:16 PM #26 of 27
I LOVE mashed potatoes and gravy! I would choose that every time.

How ya doing, buddy?
Angelus T48
I am but an angel of death...

Member 34666

Level 6.19

Oct 2009

Old Oct 27, 2009, 02:30 PM #27 of 27
I LOVE mashed potatoes and gravy! I would choose that every time.
Yeah well on an upsetting day I normally cook for 6 people... Of course this is all for myself. I find cooking to be good for relieving stress and the energy from the food great for getting out and just walking for a while.

Normally I go for anything pasta oriented. I make a wicked Chicken Alfredo. Add some corn and lima beans, some baked potato and rice and I'm set.

And yeah... I eat alot...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Your GO-TO Meal.