Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

A Shocking Discovery!

DeLorean
1.21 GIGAWATTS?!

Member 133

Level 28.95

Mar 2006

Old Nov 18, 2007, 11:56 PM Local time: Nov 18, 2007, 10:56 PM #1 of 4
A Shocking Discovery!

... shockingly GOOD that is.

I believe this is my first post in this forum! Today I made a culinary discovery that I wanted to share with everyone at GFF. I was trying to make my own trail mix because I was out of the store-bought stuff, and stumbled across this great mix. Semi-Sweet chocolate chips and pine nuts (about equal ratios) taste fantastic together. I'm usually not a fan of any type of trail mix but the regular kind, but have you ever made any trail mixes that turned out really well?

P.S., my actual trail mix had chocolate chips, pine nuts, almonds, macadamia nuts.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by DeLorean; Nov 18, 2007 at 11:59 PM.
Wanzer Radio
Banned

Member 26571

Level 5.11

Nov 2007

Old Nov 27, 2007, 06:43 AM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 03:43 AM #2 of 4
Semi-sweet chocolate chips + pine nuts sounds more like an experimental m&m (junk food) flavor than a snack, to be honest with you. But if it went down well, everyone wins. I eat raw asparagus, avocado and pomegranate for breakfast so don't expect anyone to respect my advice. Rabbits aren't well liked, I hear.

Most amazing jew boots
DeLorean
1.21 GIGAWATTS?!

Member 133

Level 28.95

Mar 2006

Old Nov 27, 2007, 09:53 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 08:53 PM #3 of 4
Semi-sweet chocolate chips + pine nuts sounds more like an experimental m&m (junk food) flavor than a snack, to be honest with you. But if it went down well, everyone wins. I eat raw asparagus, avocado and pomegranate for breakfast so don't expect anyone to respect my advice. Rabbits aren't well liked, I hear.
... I like rabbits. I've actually never tried raw asparagus, but avocado and pomegranate are probably in my top 3 favorite foods. How is raw asparagus?

How ya doing, buddy?
Wanzer Radio
Banned

Member 26571

Level 5.11

Nov 2007

Old Nov 27, 2007, 10:56 PM Local time: Nov 27, 2007, 07:56 PM 1 #4 of 4
It's good. The taste lies somewhere between a nut and a root. If you can cope well with the threat of random bitterness in the tips, the better. They're crisp with a soft inner consistency. Chews well. You don't have to battle with it at all. Not the most exciting vegetable to eat, I'll admit. I eat whole habanero peppers to entertain guests who challenge my threshold. It works. I'm not saying my scalp doesn't sweat. I think maybe we should get a room. This veggie talk is getting steamy.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > A Shocking Discovery!