Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

"We're having hot dogs? Thanks, but I'll take the arsenic."

Microcat
El Chileno Chido

Member 19348

Level 5.59

Feb 2007

Old Feb 11, 2007, 05:34 AM Local time: Feb 11, 2007, 03:34 AM #51 of 79
Let's not bad mouth the noble hot dog for it is a delicious handheld food. Sure, it's made out of mostly raccoon entrails, horse hooves, and old newspapers, but at least it's... well... at least they fit in your pocket, right? Anyway, eggs and beans repulse me to no end. Why? Who knows, it's just one of those grand mysteries of life, I suppose. But the mere smell of those foods make my stomach feel like it has been put through a centrifuge.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Feb 11, 2007, 02:14 PM Local time: Feb 11, 2007, 12:14 PM #52 of 79
N
Dinoguan (or however the hell you spell it... Naz, help me. T_T) Apparently us Filipinos love to eat meat with Pork Blood all over. Probably the nastiest thing i've eaten... Also, if your Filipino best friend's mom or dad asks you if you want to try the Chocolate Meat, politely decline. I'm warning you now. T_T
Haha, over the summer I shared a kitchen with this asian girl that got a lot of food from her mom since she didn't live really far away. One time she gave me this really spicy soup and asked me if I wanted this little cube of something. I was like, "What's that?" "Oh, it's just some pork blood." she replied. I started worrying about all the other food she had given me over the summer after that.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 11, 2007, 07:20 PM #53 of 79
At least she was blunt with you.

I was speaking idiomatically.
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Feb 11, 2007, 09:06 PM #54 of 79
Although I'm slightly intrigued by it, a Chinese friend recently mentioned eating chicken feet. I just can't understand that one. A chicken's foot is essentially scales, bone, talons, and a tiny amount of meat. Why would you ever eat that? Supposedly it makes for a hearty soup too, but again, why go through all that other crap for such a small amount of meat?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Soluzar
De Arimasu!

Member 1222

Level 37.11

Mar 2006

Old Feb 11, 2007, 09:50 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2007, 03:50 AM #55 of 79
Although I'm slightly intrigued by it, a Chinese friend recently mentioned eating chicken feet. I just can't understand that one. A chicken's foot is essentially scales, bone, talons, and a tiny amount of meat. Why would you ever eat that? Supposedly it makes for a hearty soup too, but again, why go through all that other crap for such a small amount of meat?
My girlfriend is half-Chinese, and her mother considers chicken feet to be quite the delicious snack. This attitude is not shared by my girlfriend or her brother, who apparently had much the same reaction as you the first time their mother offered them a delicious box of chicken feet.

Mind you, this same mother also once ate strawberries with ketchup. I believe that being Chinese is only partly responsible for her culinary peculiarities. I seriously dread the thought that we might ever go to their house for dinner. I also now understand why my girlfriend is such a great cook. She had to be.

Most amazing jew boots
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Feb 11, 2007, 10:09 PM #56 of 79
I dunno, strawberries with ketchup doesn't sound too bad. Then again, I've only found a few foods that ketchup didn't either improve or at least not clash badly with.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Drex
i like presents

Member 973

Level 35.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2007, 12:33 AM Local time: Feb 11, 2007, 11:33 PM #57 of 79
Chicken feet cooked in the right sauce isn't bad - the skin picks up the flavor of the sauce, and sticking the whole thing in your mouth and spitting out the joint bones is fun. =D I've only had it dim sum style, though, never fried like many from Hong Kong have it.

Also, I've had pork blood (it's like tofu - they congeal it and cut it up into cubes like RR stated) in a really spicy Shanghai style dish. The sauce covered most of the taste, but the iron flavor was still pretty apparent. Not my favorite experience, but more palatable than balut.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Roan
Chocobo

Member 1565

Level 13.78

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2007, 09:43 PM #58 of 79
Swiss rotten cheese. Odorous as hell. Ugh!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
RainMan
DAMND

Member 19121

Level 28.96

Feb 2007

Old Feb 12, 2007, 10:19 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2007, 10:19 PM #59 of 79
Scrambled eggs and ketchup. Jesus Christ, its so disgusting that it pisses me off. Something that also gives me reason to sigh...("sigh") is how people are so passionate about it that they are willing to start a half an hour argument defending their disgusting food choice.

Kanji
"Well, hello there, sugar tits."

Member 567

Level 16.46

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2007, 10:44 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2007, 09:44 PM #60 of 79
Casu Marzu, anyone? I'd rank it right up there with Balut in the looks-so-gross-that-I'd-never-go-near-it category. Heck.. I'd probably call it worse. It's basically rotten cheese that's eaten in Sardinia - so rotten that insect larvae are present in the cheese. Eye protection is mandatory when eating it, unless you remove the larvae manually. Don't want the insects to get in your eyes!

On the topic of foods that I've actually tasted, blue cheese makes me want to vomit. I cannot stand the taste at all. I was at Disneyland one summer and bought a bleu cheese burger for the first time, which could have ruined the rest of my day there if I actually ate all of it. Fortunately, I had the sense to throw it away and head for the next loooong line for a classic ride.

parKbench
chunin

Member 17747

Level 13.94

Jan 2007

Old Feb 12, 2007, 10:49 PM #61 of 79
Casu Marzu? Insect larva in your eyes? Who sees this stuff and decides, screw McDonald's, I'm eating THIS for dinner?

RainMan
DAMND

Member 19121

Level 28.96

Feb 2007

Old Feb 12, 2007, 11:20 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2007, 11:20 PM #62 of 79
Who sees this stuff and decides, screw McDonald's, I'm eating THIS for dinner?
Well considering McDonalds isn't remarkably more quality and/or sanitary to begin with, I am guessing more than you might think.

Drex
i like presents

Member 973

Level 35.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 12:38 AM Local time: Feb 12, 2007, 11:38 PM #63 of 79
Casu Marzu, eh? I don't rank it up with balut, but it's something I'd rather not ever encounter in real life. Never heard of it before and never want to hear of it again.

FELIPE NO
Nahual
k'iskallawankitaj mamaykipis riman

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 01:48 AM #64 of 79
Ja ja...When I clicked the link for Casu Marzu and saw the picture, I thought it was bread.
"Ooh! Yummy!! Brea-CHEESE?!"

How ya doing, buddy?

Quiero ayudar a todos que viven en el mundo...pero empiezo contigo.

parKbench
chunin

Member 17747

Level 13.94

Jan 2007

Old Feb 13, 2007, 07:16 AM #65 of 79
Well considering McDonalds isn't remarkably more quality and/or sanitary to begin with, I am guessing more than you might think.

At least if I find maggots in my food at McDonalds, I can sue the pants off them and be rich for the rest of my life.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
RainMan
DAMND

Member 19121

Level 28.96

Feb 2007

Old Feb 13, 2007, 12:19 PM Local time: Feb 13, 2007, 12:19 PM #66 of 79
At least if I find maggots in my food at McDonalds, I can sue the pants off them and be rich for the rest of my life.
True, but then theres the risk of McDonalds having you secretly killed to protect their investments. Do you think those Ronald statues are just for show? No, they are there to make sure that the customers leave "happy", with no complaints. If anything comes up, Ronald sees to it that the "problem" is neutralized.

Weapons of choice: Scolding hot coffee and rock hard sausage egg and cheese biscuits which crack the skull upon impact.

Ronald McDonald's a gangsta!

I've heard Birds nest soup is an interesting dish.

Last edited by RainMan; Feb 13, 2007 at 12:21 PM.
Drex
i like presents

Member 973

Level 35.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 05:37 PM Local time: Feb 13, 2007, 04:37 PM #67 of 79
Birds nest soup is quite yummy. Most of the flavor comes from sources other than the birds' spit, but I liked birds nest soup even when I was a little kid, and I was a picky eater back then.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 14, 2007, 10:26 AM Local time: Feb 14, 2007, 09:26 AM #68 of 79
Something I wouldve posted in here as a kid was any sort of fish and turtle soup. If anything but for my loyalty to my TMNT.

Adol
Wind of the Plains.

Member 17840

Level 9.35

Jan 2007

Old Feb 15, 2007, 12:27 PM Local time: Feb 15, 2007, 12:27 PM #69 of 79
I like to think that I'm an overly-adventurous eater, but I don't think I could bring myself to eat rotten maggoty cheese. Or blood sausage either. Eating giant blood clots mixed with lard is, uh, unappealing. Also, fugu is right out for being laced with poison unless prepared perfectly...I don't think I trust any chef that much.

Balut is pretty weird too, but, while I wouldn't go out and buy it at a restaurant, I don't find it completely unappetizing. I guess that if I was hanging out with someone and they insisted on eating it, I could be prodded into trying it.

Drex
i like presents

Member 973

Level 35.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2007, 02:23 PM Local time: Feb 15, 2007, 01:23 PM #70 of 79
Fugu's toxin has got to be one of the coolest poisons on earth. More or less complete paralysis and full consciousness with death by asphixiation ensuing typically within 4-24 hours? Amazing. I know how I'm offing people next time I get crossed.

Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Feb 15, 2007, 02:28 PM Local time: Feb 15, 2007, 01:28 PM #71 of 79
oh man thats a burtal poison. are there news stories about someone that dies from this dish?

I heard once that some bosses make the chef eat a piece before serving him. thats shits supposed to be really tasty.

omg blood clots that is so fucking foul

FELIPE NO
yuna00
Chocobo

Member 305

Level 9.10

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2007, 10:23 PM Local time: Feb 15, 2007, 07:23 PM #72 of 79
Balut Balut Balut Balut Balut Balut Balut.

I dunno how that's not everyone's last choice.
I AGREE!! even if i were starving and that was last thing on earth to eat, i'd rather die of starvation!

Most amazing jew boots
Smelnick
Banned

Member 12225

Level 26.09

Sep 2006

Old Feb 27, 2007, 11:26 AM Local time: Feb 27, 2007, 11:26 AM #73 of 79
hmm. I can't say that balut would be gross, cause I've never tried it. I'm one to judge food by looks or smell. Bananas. THOSE are more disgusting than balut in my opinion.

Most amazing jew boots
Prons
Syklis Green

Member 19963

Level 7.40

Feb 2007

Old Feb 27, 2007, 08:48 PM Local time: Feb 27, 2007, 06:48 PM #74 of 79
Oh, I perfectly understand why someone would take arsenic over hot dogs any day.

I grew up in a lower middle class family. Need I say more? Growing up, because they were so fast, and so easy to cook, and you could prepare them in different ways, like in buns, in sammiches, or cut up into pieces, we had hot dogs almost EVERY DAMN NIGHT.

In fact, the only foods I can remember eating before age 10 were hamburgers, hot dogs, and cereal. Then after branching out into an entire new world of food, by age 14 I could not even look at a hot dog.

Yet, I still love BBQ hot dogs. Which kind of renders my hate of hot dogs void.

crabman
NEWS!

Member 17465

Level 11.09

Dec 2006

Old Mar 8, 2007, 02:57 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2007, 12:57 PM #75 of 79
You know, I'd never heard of that balut business before today, but it's completely beyond me how anyone could enjoy eating that.

picture of the nastiness:

OH DEAR GOD
A small part of me died after seeing that. But I think that's the totally extreme version though. There are others were the bones and stuff haven't developed yet like before you can really consider it a fetus, but not quite an egg, so it's like eating a really yokey chunky egg. I wouldn't mind eating one of those but no, i won't eat that thing you showed just now.

I personally won't eat anything live, or part of a reproductive organ. Liver is O.K. just don't like how dry it is.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > "We're having hot dogs? Thanks, but I'll take the arsenic."