Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

How to make TF2's BONK! energy drink

Cat Slobber
Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Member 35947

Level 2.00

Jun 2010

Old Jun 21, 2010, 12:49 PM Local time: Jun 21, 2010, 11:49 AM #1 of 1
How to make TF2's BONK! energy drink

BOINK! Since I've just started playing Team Fortress 2, I was curious to see if anyone had a recipe for the Scout's BONK! drink. Turns out there is:

YouTube - Get BONKED!

Doesn't seem all that devestating, but I'd sure as hell love to try it. What would you put in it, instead? (You must not fail this time!)

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > How to make TF2's BONK! energy drink