Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Things you hate, yet everyone else seems to love (which makes them hate you)

SpaceMonk
Syklis Green

Member 26180

Level 6.69

Nov 2007

Old Apr 29, 2008, 01:59 AM Local time: Apr 29, 2008, 01:59 AM #51 of 62
You hate catfish... in Texas? Jesus, son. How have you not been lynched? Man, next you'll tell me you're anti-cornbread, or anti-hush puppy. Or maybe anti-unsweet tea. They'll have your head for that. Or maybe the ultimate sin, anti-chicken fried steak with white gravy. I think they have your balls for that.

(Seriously, though. Outside of unsweet tea, nothing in Texas should be consumed by humans.)
There's is a place and time for it, I REALLY do hate it, I'm sorry? no, I just really don't like the taste of the fish. I'll eat it if a friend or family cooked it, but if I have the choice to eat something else, I'll take it! Nope it's just the catfish I don't like, so everything else is fair game with me. And there's no balls to be had, I keep the hating catfish to myself and just take the dang thing on my plate and "accidentally" give it away to someone else or give to the dog.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Oct 18, 2008, 10:40 PM Local time: Oct 19, 2008, 12:10 AM #52 of 62
Raisins, I don't know a whole lot of people that like them, my cousin however gets grossed out when I eat them. My sister-in-law also get grossed out when I eat a spoon full of peanut butter.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
arthurrrdent
musician

Member 32278

Level 2.12

Nov 2008

Old Dec 6, 2008, 08:20 PM Local time: Dec 6, 2008, 07:20 PM #53 of 62
I hate ketchup, mustard, and basically all the condiments.

I was speaking idiomatically.
leaf
Leaf, not Leech

Member 11406

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old May 30, 2009, 06:11 AM Local time: May 30, 2009, 01:11 PM #54 of 62
I hate fish while everybody around love it. That sea smell, every seafood has that specific smell. I tried to reduce it with lemon and carrot, but it is still bad. Do you have some good fish meal receipt?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
enohpxesther
Wark!

Member 21615

Level 1.73

Mar 2007

Old Jun 30, 2009, 04:26 PM #55 of 62
The only things I hate with a passion is black coffee. Dark chocolate comes close.

Otherwise, I love everything else, and unusual too like octopus, conches, chicken entrails, etc. Hmm... yum...

FELIPE NO
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2009, 10:06 PM #56 of 62
I can't stand oranges in any form. Fruit, juice, artificially flavored junk food, it's all terrible. Actual oranges are the worst, since just the smell of someone peeling one is enough to drive me out of a room. Unfortunately, they're so common that I had to deal with them throughout school and grew to have a seething hatred for those citrus demons.

How ya doing, buddy?
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2009, 10:11 PM Local time: Jul 14, 2009, 08:11 PM #57 of 62
You would die here in Visalia or, to be more specificall, Ivanhoe. We're surrounded by orange groves everywhere we go. They're second nature to us.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2009, 10:39 PM #58 of 62
It's not just that I hate it, but I physically can't eat it without gagging: cereal with milk in it.

Everyone thinks it's weird. I don't know why; I have an uncle who's the same way!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jul 14, 2009, 10:52 PM #59 of 62
I can eat cereal with milk in it, but I don't like it. Milk turns it into a soggy, tasteless mess.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Jul 14, 2009, 11:13 PM #60 of 62
I despise sauerkraut. This is ostensibly unpermissible, as I am half German. But the taste is disgusting, the texture is unpleasant, and the stench is downright nauseating. Even the act of cooking sauerkraut fills several rooms with that horrible stink. The rest of my family likes it, so I have to hide in my room whenever it's being prepared, else gag upon the odor.

And some people put that shit on their hot dogs. I'll never, ever understand that.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kimchi
Sup GFF faggots, who can't handle shit?

Member 552

Level 27.62

Mar 2006

Old Jul 18, 2009, 11:27 AM #61 of 62
Coffee, perhaps my taste buds haven't matured yet, but they taste so bitter and not to mention I hate hot drinks.

What's the point of getting a coffee if I have to add 20 packs of sugar?

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Things you hate, yet everyone else seems to love (which makes them hate you)