Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

"Honey, I'm home..."

UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Jun 29, 2007, 08:47 PM #1 of 6
"Honey, I'm home..."

This is my favorite drink in the world and it's back. It's the only reason I have a drop of happiness in my soul.

But do you think they'll phase it out again? What did you do during the original phaseout? Do you like Vanilla Coke? If not, why? All this in more just a few scrolls down.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Syndrome
Esper

Member 211

Level 19.79

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 04:33 PM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 11:33 PM #2 of 6
I don't, it tastes like cough medicine in my mouth.
It had potential, and I was curious for it's release. I've always thought vanilla ice cream and coke does great together, hence my high hopes. But no

ALTHOUGH. It was several years ago since I tried it. I should try again, maybe I like it :O

There's nowhere I can't reach.

knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 05:06 PM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 04:06 PM #3 of 6
Vanillia coke was okay, but it was horrible unless it was ice cold. Warm was just awful.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
YO PITTSBURGH MIKE HERE

no

Member 74

Level 51.30

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 07:15 PM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 04:15 PM #4 of 6
An ice cold Vanilla Coke is always good. Glad to see it back.

How ya doing, buddy?
Luminaire
Sparkle and Shine

Member 6102

Level 7.02

May 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 07:24 PM #5 of 6
You know, I absolutely adored it when it first came out, and then the love just sort of . . . went away. It used to be so refreshing, but now it leaves sort of a nasty film in my mouth. Seconding the sentiment that it's best ice cold.

I don't hate it now, but I still much prefer regular Coke. VC is on par with Diet Coke: I'll drink it if it's there, but I won't particularly enjoy it.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Prepare the PLANET SMASHAA
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 07:49 PM Local time: Jul 6, 2007, 12:49 AM #6 of 6
When I was in Russia, they had this stuff everywhere. I bought like three two-litre bottles to take back with me.

It's good with rum!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > "Honey, I'm home..."