Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] King Arthur game identification, anyone?

r3q
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 10669

Level 3.41

Aug 2006

Old Oct 6, 2006, 12:27 AM Local time: Oct 6, 2006, 01:27 PM #1 of 4
King Arthur game identification, anyone?

Now, I remember seeing a preview for a 3D RPG game on tv a few years back; it revolves around King Arthur in his younger days, and basically, you take control of him, going around doing quests and such. As you get further into the game, you recruit other fabled knights of the round table and they join Arthur in the walk-around-doing-quests routine.

Here's the catch, I have no memory of the name of that game, and all I remember are just the scenes. I've tried to search for the game on the net, and the results are pretty far off from what I'm looking for.

Can anyone please help me with the identity of this game?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
JasonTerminator
Sup staypuft.

Member 1276

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Oct 6, 2006, 12:34 AM Local time: Oct 5, 2006, 10:34 PM #2 of 4
It's not an RPG, but perhaps you're thinking of the King Arthur video game, based on the somewhat crappy movie of the same name?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
r3q
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 10669

Level 3.41

Aug 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 02:10 AM Local time: Oct 21, 2006, 03:10 PM #3 of 4
^

No, i think not; King Arthur didn't look that old. And from what I remember, it was a point-and-click RPG. Thanks for helping, anyway.:biggrin:

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Jinn
Thief of Tazmily

Member 260

Level 14.69

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 02:34 AM Local time: Oct 21, 2006, 01:34 AM #4 of 4
Though it's rather strange if you did indeed see a comercial for it, but it could very well be Lionheart.

Wasn't recieved very well by the critics. I played the demo and it seemed pretty cool. You can find more info here http://pc.ign.com/articles/435/435480p1.html

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Oh shit.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] King Arthur game identification, anyone?