Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Post your Game Collection thread!!
Closed Thread

Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 08:00 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 02:00 PM #26 of 36
Originally Posted by MrMonkeyMan
The only part of my collection I'll bother posting a picture of.

A complete list of every game I have
For a second I though I found someone else with a sealed Radiant Silvergun.

Anyway, great collection. I am especially fond of the Mischief Makers you have along with a couple others which I can't seem to attach names to.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Rocca
is Finding Forever.

Member 609

Level 10.62

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 10:02 PM #27 of 36
Originally Posted by MrMonkeyMan
The only part of my collection I'll bother posting a picture of.
Aha! Silvergun OST's do not count as games!! Just teasing, great collection there.

How ya doing, buddy?

MrMonkeyMan
MrMonkeyMan?

Member 585

Level 14.23

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 10:06 PM Local time: Mar 12, 2006, 08:06 PM #28 of 36
Hah, there's no way I'd bother buying a sealed Radiant Silvergun. I just wanted to play the damn game. Too bad I don't care for it at all

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
-
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 10:13 PM Local time: Mar 13, 2006, 04:13 PM #29 of 36
Originally Posted by Rocca
Aha! Silvergun OST's do not count as games!! Just teasing, great collection there.
Neither does the Ikaruga Appreciate DVD shown bottom right of his image, but it's a collection of basically every Treasure product ever made so it fits.

I bought a sealed Radiant Silvergun for roughly $150 US after purchasing a sealed DC Ikaruga and had it laying around for awhile. I will probably sell it soon.

Megalith, can you link to a higher resolution of your gaming collection? I'm having trouble reading the game titles since it's compressed into 800x600.

Here's a small collection of mine. Last winter I decided to gather up all games which had some impact on my life, or affected my life in one form or another. This is just a picture of some of my favorite games, not all of my collection.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Elixir; Aug 31, 2006 at 10:05 AM.
DarkDraco911
Veteran Ninja

Member 426

Level 12.39

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2008, 04:53 AM Local time: Feb 19, 2008, 04:53 AM #30 of 36
Talking

Nevermind.......

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by DarkDraco911; Mar 2, 2008 at 07:38 AM.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Feb 19, 2008, 05:27 AM Local time: Feb 19, 2008, 08:27 PM 5 #31 of 36
You bumped a thread that's been dead for two years to admit you own Quest 64? Enjoy your new sig! ^_^

FELIPE NO
Slayer X
Why do you not draw your sword?

Member 1205

Level 33.36

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2008, 07:23 AM #32 of 36
I tried to stick to the bulk of the stuff for the images.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

PS3: 20
X360: 29
WII: 9
PS2: 160
PS1: 54
NES: 15
SNES: 11
GameCube: 28
XBOX: 62
PSP: 31
DS: 9

TOTAL: 428

Top 3

MGS Series: No matter how many times I play the games in this series I always manage to find some detail that I missed the last 20 play throughs that always brings the story that much together. That on top of strong characters and acting account for some of my best moments playing games.

Devil May Cry series (excluding 2): I play very few games more then once, however I always find myself going back to the DMC games thinking, "you know what, I could do a lot better and cooler combos then last time, easily". And that's all there is to it. Simple but effective design. Give the player a crap load of tools and let them go. The experimenting almost never stops. Sure Dante is cool and the Boss showdowns can be pretty sweet, but it's the combos that keep me coming back.

Gears of War: I know that this probably isn't some time tested goliath series that you'd expect to see on a Top Games list, however just based off of how much time I've ever spent playing a game, Gears is definately in the my Top 3 taking about a year out of my life after it came out pratically exclusively playing it and only it. Unfortunately the random balance changes made to the game in the first patch pratically made the game unplayable for anyone who likes to be able to depend on their shotgun. But it still holds my greatest experiances I had ever had with an online game.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by Slayer X; Feb 19, 2008 at 07:31 AM.
dbzwish
Wark!

Member 33449

Level 2.74

Apr 2009

Old Jun 2, 2009, 04:44 PM #33 of 36
i'll first start with pics of my collection:

Collection
Spoiler:

PS2 Games
Spoiler:

PS1 Games
Spoiler:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite ps2 Games

1. God Hand

Reason: fastest beat-em up game i have played yet, the furious combos in it are totally awesome and fun to pull off

2. Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

Reason: Great Combo system and i know ppl don't like it much for its limited character selection but that doesn't bother me much because the co-play is fun as hell

3. Onimusha: Warlords

Reason: Has fast gameplay and totally awesome graphics and the story can really draw you in

4. Genji: Dawn of the Samurai

Reason: Fast gameplay and wicked combat system simplified yes but totally effective

5. The Mark of Kri

Reason: Hell its a hack and slash game, its so awesome when you spill the blood of your enemies its sequel is just as badass as it is

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Playstation Games

1. Gekido

Reason: was like playing Streets of rage but in PSX fashion

2. Fighting Force

Reason: Another Streets of rage Put on the PSX that did not meet the excitement of Streets of rage Storywise the moves were alittle PSX quality but what more can you expect from a ps1 game

3. Tai Fu: Wrath of the Tiger

Reason: great combo system loved the soundtrack and the story was great

4. Silent bomber

Reason: SIX WORDS FOR YA "YOU GET TO BLOW SHIT UP"

5. Crash Team Racing

Reason: who doesn't like using rockets to stop their rivals great game and very entertaining

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Final Fantasy Phoneteen
what

Member 119

Level 36.08

Mar 2006

Old Jun 2, 2009, 04:48 PM Local time: Jun 2, 2009, 02:48 PM #34 of 36
For massively reviving a three year-old thread, I am overwhelmingly unimpressed with your collection.

I mean Jesus fucking Christ, is that like eight different goddamn Dragon Ball Z games in the back?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
dbzwish
Wark!

Member 33449

Level 2.74

Apr 2009

Old Jun 3, 2009, 03:48 AM 1 #35 of 36
I mean Jesus fucking Christ, is that like eight different goddamn Dragon Ball Z games in the back?
now you know why i choose dbzwish as my username im a huge Dragon Ball Z fan, and i have two Dragon Ball games in my PSX Collection

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2009, 03:57 AM Local time: Jun 3, 2009, 09:57 AM #36 of 36
Hi there.

This thread is pretty old and I'm not convinced there's any new discussion to be generated. These days, most GFF members keep tabs on each other's game collections using Backloggery, you might want to open an account there if you don't already have one.

Closed.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [General Discussion] Post your Game Collection thread!!