Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Preacher33
Carob Nut

Member 3061

Level 4.12

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2007, 03:22 PM Local time: Jun 14, 2007, 03:22 PM 1 #1401 of 3609
Seriously? I can't believe I pondered that for so long when the answer was so obvious.

Most amazing jew boots
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 14, 2007, 06:09 PM #1402 of 3609
At least we all got to hear from Bret Hart during all of this.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Malahk Angel
Hooray Beer!

Member 9195

Level 8.84

Jun 2006

Old Jun 15, 2007, 09:08 AM #1403 of 3609
I highly doubt it is against the law to put the american flag at half mast for a fake death. Maybe they didn't put the flag at half mast because why do they even need to go though the trouble of doing that when only a mental patient would believe that McMahon really died.
According to the United States flag code, it's illegal to display the American Flag in a way inconsistent with regulation. However with permission from the Governor of a state, or by presidential decree, the flag may be lowered to half-mast to honor the memory of the passing of an important figure. If they even remotely wanted anyone to buy this crap angle, they'd at least not include the American Flag in the picture.

How ya doing, buddy?
If there is evil in this world, it lies within the hearts of mankind.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2007, 01:54 PM Local time: Jun 15, 2007, 11:54 AM #1404 of 3609
You know they could just b/s and say they're doing it for the War Military conflict and all the troops that are getting killed dying for our country.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2007, 03:54 PM Local time: Jun 15, 2007, 01:54 PM #1405 of 3609
According to the United States flag code, it's illegal to display the American Flag in a way inconsistent with regulation. However with permission from the Governor of a state, or by presidential decree, the flag may be lowered to half-mast to honor the memory of the passing of an important figure. If they even remotely wanted anyone to buy this crap angle, they'd at least not include the American Flag in the picture.
It's not a real law though. There is no penalty for doing that. You could wipe your ass with the flag in mid-field during the superbowl. You'd probably get your ass kicked, but you would not be convicted or fined for it. WWE probably doesn't lower the flag because it would piss a lot of people because it is a mockery.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2007, 03:57 PM Local time: Jun 15, 2007, 01:57 PM #1406 of 3609
Wow..that sucks

Sensational Sherri passed away today.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2007, 08:07 PM #1407 of 3609
Good lord, and she wasn't in many matches (not counting the times she was at ringside).

FELIPE NO
mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2007, 10:01 PM #1408 of 3609
Yeah, I just heard this myself. She managed quite a number of big star's careers including Flair, Savage, HBK, and Booker T (when he was a part of Harlem Heat).

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 15, 2007, 10:33 PM Local time: Jun 15, 2007, 08:33 PM #1409 of 3609
I guess the thing that sucks the most but at the same time is good is she just got inducted into the HoF in 2006

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 17, 2007, 07:45 AM #1410 of 3609
And with that said, time for me to be the badguy.

Vince no one FUCKING cares about your fakeass death right now.

R.I.P Sherri

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 17, 2007, 09:55 AM #1411 of 3609
Correction Storm:

Some people don't care about Vince's latest angle...at all.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 17, 2007, 07:06 PM #1412 of 3609
Eh I don't know if I should spoil tag this or not..

Pick No. 1: Raw selects Paul London & Brian Kendrick
Pick No. 2: SmackDown selects Kenny Dykstra
Pick No. 3: ECW selects Viscera
Pick No. 4: Raw selects Sandman
Pick No. 5: SmackDown selects Hardcore Holly
Pick No. 6: ECW selects The Miz
Pick No. 7: Raw selects Daivari(hadn't seen him in a while)
Pick No. 8: SmackDown selects The Major Brothers
Pick No. 9: Raw selects William Regal
Pick No. 10: SmackDown selects Victoria
Pick No. 11: Raw selects Jillian Hall
Pick No. 12: SmackDown selects Eugene
Pick No. 13: ECW selects Johnny Nitro

The Draft is now apparently over.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Jun 17, 2007 at 07:08 PM.
Golfdish from Hell
Screaming for Vengeance

Member 632

Level 40.53

Mar 2006

Old Jun 17, 2007, 09:40 PM #1413 of 3609
Quote:
The fuck? Now Smackdown has no tag teams.

Quote:
Um, why? That defeats the purpose of HAVING Sandman anywhere on the roster.

Quote:
So, Sandman for the bum. Brilliant.

Quote:
Who? Unless that's the official name of the hicks or the gangsters that tag team on RAW, I've never heard of these guys.

Quote:
Eh, he strikes me as more of a no-nonsense Smackdown guy. Although King Booker is now on RAW, so this makes sense.

Quote:
Ehhhhh...I like Victoria. She can wrestle a decent match and I think I prefer her "assets" to Jillian's as well. Bad trade, IMO. I'd have liked to see some more Micki vs Victoria matches.

Quote:
Good riddence.

Quote:
Ouch...Talk about a demotion. Nitro's one of the best workers on any roster, so I don't get this. Seasoning, maybe?

I'm taking over this town...
I'm screaming for vengenace...
I'm shouting at the devil...
I'm not dead and I'm not for sale...
Ain't lookin' for nothin' but a good time...
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 17, 2007, 11:14 PM #1414 of 3609
Quote:
Well I guess another tag team can't hurt. In return, split up TWGTT and get Shelton some IC gold once more.

Quote:
Pick No. 2: SmackDown selects Kenny Dykstra
So much for the new MNM.

Quote:
Pick No. 3: ECW selects Viscera
You'd think they would've learned their lesson with Big Show. Guess not, at least the Boogeyman and Chris Benoit were decent picks.

Quote:
Sabu's gone, so this man will soon follow. A loss for Raw, should've gotten someone better.

Quote:
Pick No. 5: SmackDown selects Hardcore Holly
Forgot this guy was even around. Look at his name, he's better off in ECW.

Quote:
Who? Oh yeah, the guy who got eliminated quickly at the Royal Rumble.

Quote:
Pick No. 7: Raw selects Daivari(hadn't seen him in a while)
Wow, bring Hassan back. This guy is the next Gillberg.

Quote:
Who?

Quote:
I guess this'll be the next guy that Santino will feud with.

Quote:
Could care less about any of them. Why couldn't Cena have been traded?

Quote:
Shit, here's the guy who needs some IC gold back. Raw just lost some major talent. Again, why not Cena?

After seeing the list, the supplemental draft was unnecessary. I was holding on to a very tiny thread of hope that Cena would go away from Raw, but I should've known better. He's "the most controversial champ" and of course "Controversy Creates Cash". Damn, there better be a good show Monday.

How ya doing, buddy?
Tackey
Carob Nut

Member 11830

Level 4.03

Aug 2006

Old Jun 18, 2007, 02:04 AM #1415 of 3609
Hah, Smackdown has gone down the shitter.

FELIPE NO
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2007, 07:46 AM #1416 of 3609
Nitro being on ECW may actually work in his favor as well as the brand. Now that he can be hardcore, I expect his moves to get ampliflied. Yes Sandman will not fit in well on RAW because the hardcore factor isn't there. No kendo stick using, or any of that crazy stuff that made him who he is today. Not sure why Cena didn't move, but Lashley got screwed out of his title again lol.

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2007, 07:49 AM #1417 of 3609
Correction Tackey, Smackdown! AND ECW.

I think Davari holds a record for most brand swaps. He started on Raw to manage Hassan, then went to Smackdown! to manage Hassan for a brief time, then back to Raw to manage Angle, went to Smackdown! to manage Angle, then managed Great Khali in Smackdown!, followed by a trip to ECW to continue managing Khali, followed by a move back to Smackdown! after Khali left, finalized with another move back to Raw. Originally, Benoit and Matt Hardy had the most brand moves, but Davari has managed to beat them all in less than half the time they were brand moving.

I suppose it will be Kendrick and London fueding against the Hardyz. Actually, this isn't TOO bad as they are seemingly putting more and more teams on Raw (despite basically leaving Smackdown! and ECW with no one). There is also the WGTT for them to fued with as well.

Sandman to Raw? Um, no. Sandman represents ECW with his act and going anywhere else is stupid. Sandman has a few months left before he leaves the WWE.

The Miz? Well...blah.

The major Brothers to Smackdown? Well, that makes sense, as seeing as how ECW's tag team is really shaping up (not really). Might as well put them on Smackdown! Better yet, might as well UNIFY THE TAG TITLES BECAUSE SMACKDOWN! ONLY HAS TWO TEAMS GOING FOR THEM ANYWAY.

Holly to Smackdown? So, Holly, who has his niche in ECW, is now taken out of it where he will float in Smackdown! Great.

SuperSonic said it best for Kenny. Do the writers EVER think of true, LONG TERM PLANNING?

Regal makes sense...although in all honestly, having him AND Benoit leave Smackdown! at teh same time is a huge blow as it goes for good, technical wrestling. Even more of a shame because it looked like he and Dave Taylor were going to go for Smackdown gold (where IS Taylor? He got injured, then came back).

There MUST be a good reason they brought Victoria to Smackdown! despite the fact that she is one of the THREE female wrestlers who can actually wrestle, right? Oh wait, let's just look at what the writers and all have done within the past year and we know the answer to that one...

Nitro would be good IF they had the television title. He could really pick up his career as a long=reigning ECW TV champ. Sadly, that's not the case, and it's job-time for NItro. IN case you haven't realizedit, Melina DIDN'T get picked to go to ECW, so that means MNM (or the new MNM) have been effectively split up in all three brands.

All of these brand swaps were pointless. Two (or three?) years ago, they did it well, starting with the shocking swap of Cena. Now, they are either predictable and pointless, or unpredictable but stupid. I guess it's back to ROH for me.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
stormshadow
Syklis Green

Member 171

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2007, 02:23 PM Local time: Jun 18, 2007, 01:23 PM #1418 of 3609
The fact that they will only bolster Raw's roster while moving bit players to the other brands basically says what WWE thinks of its other brands. Give em enough to keep them interesting but basically Raw is where all the money comes from.

And I hope they wrap up the Vince death angle soon. It is in bad taste now especially with the passing of Sherri Martel.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2007, 03:26 PM #1419 of 3609
Mortis.. the Hardys are broken up. Matt is on SD.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2007, 05:00 PM Local time: Jun 18, 2007, 03:00 PM #1420 of 3609
And I hope they wrap up the Vince death angle soon. It is in bad taste now especially with the passing of Sherri Martel.
I hate when people say that type of shit. Personally I don't even care for the Vince death gimmick, because I think it is kind of dumb. But why do feel that because someone who is no longer even affiliated with WWE, and hasn't been for many years, dies, that now they have to change a storyline that they planned BEFORE she died because it is "bad taste"? I hate this pussy's way of thinking. It's stupid. WWE does that kind of crap all the time(political correctness), which is a big reason why i lost tons of respect for WWE and barely watch anymore.

They did a similar thing a couple years ago when they had that arab terrorist gimmick, I forget the wrestler's name now, but they were pushing him to main event status almost. Then the London bombings happened, which had absolutely nothing to do with wrestling, and they fired the guy soon after and he was practically never heard from again.

I could understand stopping this McMahon death gimmick if it was when Eddie Guerrero or when Owen Hart died(more so than Eddie), but stopping it for Sherri Martel when she died after the storyline had already started, that's ridiculous. Sherri Martel didn't even die of natural causes and she didn't commit suicide, which probably means she OD'd, which I can't feel sorry for. Even if that is not how she died, no matter what circumstance that she died of, I do not feel warrants changing a huge storyline.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2007, 06:59 PM Local time: Jun 18, 2007, 04:59 PM #1421 of 3609
They did a similar thing a couple years ago when they had that arab terrorist gimmick, I forget the wrestler's name now, but they were pushing him to main event status almost. Then the London bombings happened, which had absolutely nothing to do with wrestling, and they fired the guy soon after and he was practically never heard from again.
They didn't fire Copani (Hassan) He was supposed to return to DSW/OVW with Daivari but didn't. He more or less quit to "pursue" acting.

Enter User Name
Chocobo

Member 510

Level 11.74

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2007, 08:19 PM Local time: Jun 18, 2007, 06:19 PM #1422 of 3609
They didn't fire Copani (Hassan) He was supposed to return to DSW/OVW with Daivari but didn't. He more or less quit to "pursue" acting.
Well whatever, still, he was being pushed towards main event status, and they only scrapped the gimmick because of the London bombings.

Most amazing jew boots
Slash
EXPLOSION!!

Member 647

Level 33.65

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2007, 08:29 PM Local time: Jun 18, 2007, 06:29 PM #1423 of 3609
Well whatever, still, he was being pushed towards main event status, and they only scrapped the gimmick because of the London bombings.
Actually no, that was because UPN told WWE that they didn't want Hassan to be shown on their network.

When the bombings happened, WWE, or England, one of the two, had removed the part involving Hassan

FELIPE NO
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Jun 18, 2007, 09:25 PM #1424 of 3609
I hate when people say that type of shit. Personally I don't even care for the Vince death gimmick, because I think it is kind of dumb. But why do feel that because someone who is no longer even affiliated with WWE, and hasn't been for many years, dies, that now they have to change a storyline that they planned BEFORE she died because it is "bad taste"? I hate this pussy's way of thinking. It's stupid. WWE does that kind of crap all the time(political correctness), which is a big reason why i lost tons of respect for WWE and barely watch anymore.
I can understand that somewhat. It's like when they brought the Megaman Battle Network to dubbing and they changed Fireman's name to Torchman because of 9/11. It's like when the Hurricane had to change his gimmick because of Hurricane Katrina. If I'm wrong about either of those please tell me because that's the info I got out of it. I think the guys on South Park said it best about putting Muhammad on the air, either it's all okay or none of it is.

Still, the whole McMahon thing was stupid to begin with, so that would be my reason to end it. I guess we'll find out everything next week since it's a 3 hour special with superstars from all brands.

Oh and to the singing of this Jillian Hall girl...who's strangling the cat?

mortis
3/3/06

Member 634

Level 32.09

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2007, 01:38 AM #1425 of 3609
Storm: Well, true, but given how often the Hardyz wrestle together, it doesn't seem to matter anymore. Not that it's a bad thing...

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread